The New 8-AA

cchssupporter

Well, if Key would have played all season long; the freshman of the year, coach of the year, and player of the year would all have been from the same school. Impressive. . .

I'm sure this Key kid is good, but you appear to be obsesed with him. I'm sure the coach hopes he is as good as you say he is. Maybe he will win sophmore of the year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this Key kid is good, but you appear to be obsesed with him. I'm sure the coach hopes he is as good as you say he is. Maybe he will win sophmore of the year.

lol i doubt he even gets sophmore of the year i bet it goes to the reigning freshman of the year Gavan Cook cause he'll be better than last year thats for sure and i havent even ever heard of this Key kid

Good. Keep overlooking him. Although it is hard to overlook a 6'6" kid that is so smooth and can shoot the three. By the way, 09-10 Freshman of the Year belongs to Mason Ramsey. Book it. And if you do not like my comments, go play tiddly-winks. It must be tough having to be looking up to a team for five straight years, and even before that. My knees would be sore too.

lol i doubt he even gets sophmore of the year i bet it goes to the reigning freshman of the year Gavan Cook cause he'll be better than last year thats for sure and i havent even ever heard of this Key kid

Key broke his foot in the early part of this last season...Up until the injury, the kid was looking very good. He can definately play and should be better this upcoming season as well.

Can't wait to see LA's schedule for next year. I guarantee you it will be one of the toughest in the state. They may be younger than this year and may lose a few games. But LA will be very good by the end of the season. Lots of experience back with a load of talent coming in. Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see LA's schedule for next year. I guarantee you it will be one of the toughest in the state. They may be younger than this year and may lose a few games. But LA will be very good by the end of the season. Lots of experience back with a load of talent coming in. Can't wait.

I don't have any idea about the schedule but I can't see how anybody can talk about youth to much. I mean I know they lost 4 seniors but I think there are 4 or 5 seniors on this team that have played alot especialy Smith. I don't know if all the seniors will start but I'm sure they will play alot. If they can find a true leader like Dunn then they should win several games.

I don't have any idea about the schedule but I can't see how anybody can talk about youth to much. I mean I know they lost 4 seniors but I think there are 4 or 5 seniors on this team that have played alot especialy Smith. I don't know if all the seniors will start but I'm sure they will play alot. If they can find a true leader like Dunn then they should win several games.

Actually, LA lost 5 seniors. They now have 3 seniors and 3 juniors, 4 sophomores, and 5 freshman. That's a pretty young team. But you're right. A true leader needs to step forward.

Actually, LA lost 5 seniors. They now have 3 seniors and 3 juniors, 4 sophomores, and 5 freshman. That's a pretty young team. But you're right. A true leader needs to step forward.

My mistake. I actually thought they had more seniors than that. 9 of 15 being sophmores and freshmen is fairly young I guess. And I thought 4 seniors from last year. Thank you for straghtening me out.

Bigdaddy you can pull off your coat and stay awhile cause its looking like the wildcats will be ok with all that talent returning and coming in but Richard will still say we may struggle a little early but he knows the cubbard ain't empty and they're headed for another district crown.

Bigdaddy you can pull off your coat and stay awhile cause its looking like the wildcats will be ok with all that talent returning and coming in but Richard will still say we may struggle a little early but he knows the cubbard ain't empty and they're headed for another district crown.

Hey senator...Not to sound cocky or anything but thats right..I expect to see another district title for the for the next 3-4 years. I think they are that good. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

But hey this is the easy part...talking about it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />