4th Annual Alex Cassetty Classic

baseball junkie

The Fourth Annual Alex Cassetty Baseball Classic, will be friday April 17th and Saturday April 18th There will be a fish fry on Sat at the Jackson Co. Middle School from 4:00 to 7:00. The tournament will be:

Friday April 17th

3:30 Oakdale vs Gordonsville

5:30 Smith County vs Monterey

7:30 Jackson County vs Watertown

Sat April 18th

10:00 Gordonsville vs Smith County

12:00 Watertown vs Smith County

2:00 Gordonsville vs Watertown

4:00 Jackson County vs Oakdale

6:00 Monterey vs Oakdale

8:00 Jackson County vs Monterey

There will some good baseball and plenty of eats at the tournament hope for some good weather

Some of the best food to be found at any ballpark. Does anyone have any information on Oakdale or Watertown? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Monterey won all their games. I don't know how the other teams did. I assume Watertown or Gordonsville might have won all their games. Like to hear final results.

First we want to thank everyone who worked so hard on this tournament. Also liked to thank the Lord above for the great weather for the tournament.

The games went smooth, and we had a great turnout for the fish fry. I know Alex was smileing down friday and saturday. The records were like this:

Monterey 3-0, Jackson County 2-1. Smith County 2-1, Gordonsville 2-1, Watertown 0-3, and Oakdale 0-3. Thanks for everyone who attend, we had great crowds at the game, and hopefully we can continue this each year down the road.