WHY DO COACHS BUNT WITH 2 OUTS

balllover01

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY A COACH WOULD BUNT WITH 2 OUTS AND RUNNER ON 3rd. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They do it for the same reason a good pitcher throws a 3-2 change up for a called strike 3...... Its all about putting them on their heels.....................

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a coach, I have to agree with the people who said the batters do it because they can't hit, they misread signs, and that it is pure desperation!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is easy to second guess a coach in any dar situation. However, it is easier when we ain't the coach. The above posts cover 'bout everything. Missed sign, poor contact hitter, strong pitcher, fast slapper, etc. Point is, if you put da ball in play...you have a chance. If you don't...you lose.

As a prior post response stated... "I wouldn't make a habit of it, though". /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />