Catchers

catchman

Well I will toot my own daughters horn. Tiffany Hibbs from Goodpasture is the most decorated catcher in the state with 4 high school state championships and a ASA national championship.

Our daughters played against each other alot when they were younger in travel ball. Tiffany did a great job. Has she signed any where yet and if so where. Good luck with the rest of your season.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the complement.

It looks like Tiffany will be signing to play for MTSU.

MOM...............Can you give us some inside info on 2 or 3 must do's that ya'll felt were really factors in your girl getting picked other than good grades and great ball playin? Any tidbits for us in the future?

Thanks, and again, congrats!

Everyone knows catchers are the heros that never get the attention they deserve. I think we need to give the attention they derserve by posting the names of the ones that are doing their jobs not just to bragg on one . Every one loves a pat on the back. I know there are plenty of them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Danie Sanders [ Station Camp]

Emlie Nichols [ White House]

Erica Duke [ UTM ]

Holy Cow!!! Have you all seen the catcher from Unicoi County?????? She is unbelievable!!!

Holy Cow!!! Have you all seen the catcher from Unicoi County?????? She is unbelievable!!!

where did you see her play she is good.She works very hard know her for years good kid. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Boone's soph. catcher Megan Walker deserves recognition, too. She is a 4.0 student with a work ethic that is unreal. She works all year anytime the pitcher wants to work. She's a super kid, too. Not mine either.

Saw Meaghan play this weekend at Tiny Day, but I was already familiar with her thru travel ball. Great kid and really coming on at the position. My daughter met her thru travel ball and always tries to connect if they are in the same area.

After having seen Unicoi's catcher (Whitley Hensley) play for the last few years I don't know that there is a better HS catcher in the state. I don't say that to disrespect anyone else (I freely admit that I have not seen them all play) but she is the most complete catcher I have seen at this level. Great glove, leader, terrific hitter and base runner. BTW I am not a Unicoi fan (but I am once they go out of the district to play!).

where did you see her play she is good.She works very hard know her for years good kid. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/quote

The Unicoi vs Elizabethton game.