Riverdale Pack the Park Night for the American Red Cross

davidlimbaugh

Pack the Park Night was a Tremendous Success! Thanks to everyone who came! Hope ya got there in time to get a T-Shirt - they went quick! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The American Red Cross is counting the money we raised and as soon as I get a total I will let everyone know.

We raised $526.00 for the Red Cross... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

David,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are doing the same thing tonight at MTCS. Admission is free with all money being donated to the tornado victims. Great night for a baseball game and helping a good cause. Hope you did not mind me posting this on your thread.

Thanks /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

David,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are doing the same thing tonight at MTCS. Admission is free with all money being donated to the tornado victims. Great night for a baseball game and helping a good cause. Hope you did not mind me posting this on your thread.

Thanks /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Don't mind at all!!!!

Who ya playing?

What time does the game start?

Did you call Beth at the Red Cross and get the donation cans and banners? She is a great help!!!!

Don't mind at all!!!!

Who ya playing?

What time does the game start?

Did you call Beth at the Red Cross and get the donation cans and banners? She is a great help!!!!

Game starts at 6:45. It is also our senior night where we will be honoring our senior players. We are playing Martin Luther King school.

Coach Roberts is in charge and I am sure he probably did call her.

Once again thanks for letting me post on your site.

Game starts at 6:45. It is also our senior night where we will be honoring our senior players. We are playing Martin Luther King school.

Coach Roberts is in charge and I am sure he probably did call her.

Once again thanks for letting me post on your site.

How about we start a new topic? MTCS Pack the Park Night TONIGHT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />