Fulton vs. Central

Thecatcall09

Ok you got it right and he wasnt playing for you all at TE all year until you geniuses decided to put him at WR in the latter part of the year. Yes we have struggled and played 10x the tougher schedule than you all have and if the mighty Falcons had played in 4A this year they might not have won a game!!! I do not think beating the supermidgets this year 14-6 is like a drum, but if you see it that way than great. By the way what was the Falcons record this year? Like I said Joel Helton and the Bobcats record against Fulton is 16-0 and 5-0 against Buck!!! So just keep talking and you all will have your hands full this fall with our super midgets team!!! So until the Mighty Falcons beat the scrony Bobcats than just keep your mouth shut!!!

Also no you all have not beat the Super midgets team 3-4 years bc I seem to remember that they got beat by Bearden in the championship 3 years ago!!! Also to talk about little league every team we had played in the championship except for the 8 yr olds and the Super Midgets and 3 of our teams won their Championship!!! So lets not start throwing stones about little league teams. And when do you think Fulton will step up!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok you got it right and he wasnt playing for you all at TE all year until you geniuses decided to put him at WR in the latter part of the year. Yes we have struggled and played 10x the tougher schedule than you all have and if the mighty Falcons had played in 4A this year they might not have won a game!!! I do not think beating the supermidgets this year 14-6 is like a drum, but if you see it that way than great. By the way what was the Falcons record this year? Like I said Joel Helton and the Bobcats record against Fulton is 16-0 and 5-0 against Buck!!! So just keep talking and you all will have your hands full this fall with our super midgets team!!! So until the Mighty Falcons beat the scrony Bobcats than just keep your mouth shut!!!

We run spead w/ NO TE boy shows exactly what u know. The kid played WR from day one; he got more involved in the offense as the year went on b/c he was so far beyond on catching, route running, etc. Once he got more self confidence he did great at WR not TE!

Last year's "Bowl" game thay we played Central w/ 8 min running clock (game lasted like 40 minutes max). We had 3/4 TD's called back in that short of span and we played not all but mostly reserves the whole game due to "Bowl" game and the agreement was to play mostly reserves b/c Central was a NFC team that didnt make playoffs and we were XFL team that did, we didn't treat that like a real game. I wasn't even counting that as a win (it didn't even go on our record). I was talking about our '07 XFL league game where we beat Central Super Midgets 48-14 at CHS; in '06 we beat Central Super Midgets in XFL Playoffs 32-0. Central's Youth program isn't close to Fulton's in competition, mostly all Central teams play in LOWER division all but one of Fulton's plays XFL and still wins fair share of titles. With exception of two ages last year 10&12 (out of 7 age divisions) Fulton Youth had FAR better teams, no way u can rightfully argue that.

As far as having "hands" full w/ this year's Central Super Midgets that's great we love the competition and always welcome it; that's why we travel like we do so our kids can face the best. Unfortunately I won't be coaching this year but I'm sure Josh and company will come up with a good team, he always does.

I love all the buts in their and we had all these TDs called back and so on!!! Oh well on the little league teams I thought I knew something about it as well as when I coached Middle School back about 5 years ago Fulton barely won a game!!! I love how you bring up last year and 2 years ago with the score of the game and discount the fact that that was a real game and I was there and you all did not play alot of reserves! Well good luck in all you do and Central always wants the challenge of playing Fulton since we have asked them to play every year for the last 3 years...but I would not play if I was Buck and had not ever beat Central and he knows as well as you know that If Central started beating fulton like that again they would be back to not getting the players the are getting!!!

Oh and Redandblack63 that is one of the worst statements I have ever heard that that is the pot calling the kettle black and you need to change your screen name to something else if you want to say anything like that...and how do you know anything about the situation? I would like to hear more from you?

Go Falcons beat Gibbs!!! How competitive that is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love all the buts in their and we had all these TDs called back and so on!!! Oh well on the little league teams I thought I knew something about it as well as when I coached Middle School back about 5 years ago Fulton barely won a game!!! I love how you bring up last year and 2 years ago with the score of the game and discount the fact that that was a real game and I was there and you all did not play alot of reserves! Well good luck in all you do and Central always wants the challenge of playing Fulton since we have asked them to play every year for the last 3 years...but I would not play if I was Buck and had not ever beat Central and he knows as well as you know that If Central started beating fulton like that again they would be back to not getting the players the are getting!!!

Oh and Redandblack63 that is one of the worst statements I have ever heard that that is the pot calling the kettle black and you need to change your screen name to something else if you want to say anything like that...and how do you know anything about the situation? I would like to hear more from you?

Go Falcons beat Gibbs!!! How competitive that is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Central Super Midgets didn't even make playoffs in NFC division which is comparable to NAIA; Fulton Super Midgets finished runner-up in XFL division which is comparable to SEC. If u think the score couldn't have been worse then keep on dreaming; I was a coach on the team I know how we treated the game, wew told starters "don't be shocked if u only play 2-3 snaps" we did let a former Bobcat or two play quite a bit to play against former teammates. From what I understand prior to Josh taking over Super Midget program at Fulton it struggled; so your probably right on them not winning much games but I know since he has taken over we have been in championship year after year after year (I wasn't there all them years but I was a couple I just listen to few of the coaches talk about previous seasons). I wish I could still coach I'm gonna miss it; hopefully one day I'll be able too again. Good luck to the Bobcats hope they do well!

Central Super Midgets didn't even make playoffs in NFC division which is comparable to NAIA; Fulton Super Midgets finished runner-up in XFL division which is comparable to SEC. If u think the score couldn't have been worse then keep on dreaming; I was a coach on the team I know how we treated the game, wew told starters "don't be shocked if u only play 2-3 snaps" we did let a former Bobcat or two play quite a bit to play against former teammates. From what I understand prior to Josh taking over Super Midget program at Fulton it struggled; so your probably right on them not winning much games but I know since he has taken over we have been in championship year after year after year (I wasn't there all them years but I was a couple I just listen to few of the coaches talk about previous seasons). I wish I could still coach I'm gonna miss it; hopefully one day I'll be able too again. Good luck to the Bobcats hope they do well!

I appreciate that and hope you get to coach as well and it truly is fun to have this board and talk a little crap to each other! Good luck in your career and I cant wait to see the Falcons play the Bobcats when Buck gets some balls!!! Every time we have played Fulton down at Webb in passing league we have beat them to death and that is truly indicative of what the difference in 3A and 4A is!!!

I appreciate that and hope you get to coach as well and it truly is fun to have this board and talk a little crap to each other! Good luck in your career and I cant wait to see the Falcons play the Bobcats when Buck gets some balls!!! Every time we have played Fulton down at Webb in passing league we have beat them to death and that is truly indicative of what the difference in 3A and 4A is!!!

The trash talk is all in good fun! I don't think it is a competition reason why Fulton don't play Central. I mean Fulton in the past has played Alcoa, Oak Ridge, Morristown East, Catholic all programs that are of late more competitive than Central. I know this year Fulton is playing West which over the last few years has been better than Central so I truly don't think it is a competition reason why Fulton and Central don't play.

Fulton is playing West which over the last few years has been better than Central so I truly don't think it is a competition reason why Fulton and Central don't play.

Playing West is what Fulton used to do back in the days.. I'm glad they brought this game back however, I would love to see the Fulton vs Central game instead.

Secondly, who is this WR or TE you all are talking about?

Thirdly, I say the reason why Fulton Super Midgets has won so many championships is because they Travel like I said before PLAYERS loves to travel and they will come play with a team that goes places instead of a team that stays local.

Fourthly, Josh is a good coach but I don't think he's won that many championships. I mean he's been there a lot but I don't think he has that many titles under his belt. For example this past year, they should've won the ship this year but they were beaten by CBFO..

Fifthly, I agree with knoxvillefootball, Central don't have anything on Fulton's youth program. Larry Cox does a tremendous job of running a well sound program. Lem Cox of Central needs to take notes from the real Cox , that's Larry G..

Sixthly, Central vs Fulton flag football games, Central did beast them the 2 times I went to view those games.

Last but not least: Just play the HIGH SCHOOL game.. Central vs Fulton!! JUST PLAY!! I'm pretty sure if these two teams were to play the gate would be like Central vs Maryville or Fulton vs AE... BIG MONEY play the Game darn it!

Playing West is what Fulton used to do back in the days.. I'm glad they brought this game back however, I would love to see the Fulton vs Central game instead.

Secondly, who is this WR or TE you all are talking about?

Thirdly, I say the reason why Fulton Super Midgets has won so many championships is because they Travel like I said before PLAYERS loves to travel and they will come play with a team that goes places instead of a team that stays local.

Fourthly, Josh is a good coach but I don't think he's won that many championships. I mean he's been there a lot but I don't think he has that many titles under his belt. For example this past year, they should've won the ship this year but they were beaten by CBFO..

Fifthly, I agree with knoxvillefootball, Central don't have anything on Fulton's youth program. Larry Cox does a tremendous job of running a well sound program. Lem Cox of Central needs to take notes from the real Cox , that's Larry G..

Sixthly, Central vs Fulton flag football games, Central did beast them the 2 times I went to view those games.

Last but not least: Just play the HIGH SCHOOL game.. Central vs Fulton!! JUST PLAY!! I'm pretty sure if these two teams were to play the gate would be like Central vs Maryville or Fulton vs AE... BIG MONEY play the Game darn it!

I totally agree Turtle...however we beat West this fall and they only have beat 2x since 1996...so I dont think they are the same level and we will see how good they are this fall with the region they are in...and Larry Cox runs a great program but Lymm doesnt run our program anymore he just coaches...but I would love to see this game and hope to see it maybe next year or at least a scrimmage!!!

I would love to see this game and hope to see it maybe next year or at least a scrimmage!!!

A scrimmage is a good idea but I doubt your Cats will drop my Roadrunners to go play the Falcons in a scrimmage. I mean, you'll never know.. I'll have to ask my friend that coaches at Central what's his take on that scrimmage.