Franklin Tourney Good and the Bad

MrNoitAll

Well the tourney is over and there were some great things to talk about and some not so great.

Great things:

1. Awesome weather

2. Fields were in excellent shape

3. Things ran on time

4. Umpiring was good for the most part seem like it was gettin late the calls were not as good but good job for the most part

5. Some very good teams playin that will be in the ???Boro??? next month

6. The people who were runnin the tourney did an outstandin job

7. Food was good quality ate too much but that is nothin new, notice that some of umps ate more than ???Birdie??? which is pretty hard to do!

8. Very good crowd did not notice any one actin a fool like ???Bobby Joe??? does at games

No so good of things:

1. 'TBALLEXPERT' does not know how good Trinity Christian is:

2. ???'TBALLEXPERT' does not know about high school players or teams around the state there is a difference between high school and Tee ball and mommy and daddy ball.

3. I think 'TBALLEXPERT' needs to check and see how many games ???MrNoitAll??™s??? number 8 pick won during the tournament.

4. 'TBALLEXPERT' needs to come to more tourneys and watch different teams play where he can talk with the Big Boys and Girls.

5. ???Birdie??? did not bring enough $$$$ for gas and admission for ???Little Bubba??? to get in so he had to play at the park all day and he missed all of the games

"Mrnoitall" sorry to offend you about your #8 pick they looked much better against "Goodpasture" than they did against "Trinity"

I have no bones with "Creekwood" they showed up against "Goodpasture" and I'm sure that the game to game consistancy found with top level teams will come real soon by the way that game was played!

Well the tourney is over and there were some great things to talk about and some not so great.

Great things:

1. Awesome weather

2. Fields were in excellent shape

3. Things ran on time

4. Umpiring was good for the most part seem like it was gettin late the calls were not as good but good job for the most part

5. Some very good teams playin that will be in the ???Boro??? next month

6. The people who were runnin the tourney did an outstandin job

7. Food was good quality ate too much but that is nothin new, notice that some of umps ate more than ???Birdie??? which is pretty hard to do!

8. Very good crowd did not notice any one actin a fool like ???Bobby Joe??? does at games

No so good of things:

1. 'TBALLEXPERT' does not know how good Trinity Christian is:

2. ???'TBALLEXPERT' does not know about high school players or teams around the state there is a difference between high school and Tee ball and mommy and daddy ball.

3. I think 'TBALLEXPERT' needs to check and see how many games ???MrNoitAll??™s??? number 8 pick won during the tournament.

4. 'TBALLEXPERT' needs to come to more tourneys and watch different teams play where he can talk with the Big Boys and Girls.

5. ???Birdie??? did not bring enough $$$$ for gas and admission for ???Little Bubba??? to get in so he had to play at the park all day and he missed all of the games

Poor TBALL -maybe he will continue to get better with experience like those little guys he hangs out with on Saturdays at the Little League park? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Poor TBALL -maybe he will continue to get better with experience like those little guys he hangs out with on Saturdays at the Little League park? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

[/quot

Now,Now there "HOOT" your really sounding like a "TWO" time "LOSER" from this weekend!

OK Teeball Lesson #1. It is better to be determined a loser by the score of a game than by your peers. If you want anymore of this good advice I'm going to have to start charging you for it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OK Teeball Lesson #1. It is better to be determined a loser by the score of a game than by your peers. If you want anymore of this good advice I'm going to have to start charging you for it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Wow "Hoot" are you just dense?

I was talking about the score of the games.

Momma said I was a little thick but never mentioned dense!!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

My pop used to say that in certain situations it would be better to keep my mouth shut and let folks just assume I wuz dumb than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.

Wish I'd listened to him more on that dar one. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

My pop used to say that in certain situations it would be better to keep my mouth shut and let folks just assume I wuz dumb than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.

Wish I'd listened to him more on that dar one. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I am a more newbie than Tball so i know I ain't got nothin on yuz folks. He outta maybe do the same. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am a more newbie than Tball so i know I ain't got nothin on yuz folks. He outta maybe do the same. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds like to me you are doin a good job! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would like to 2nd these comments!

Great things:

1. Awesome weather - I agree, just beat the rain, although I drove all the way home in it!

2. Fields were in excellent shape - I agree, except one field scoreboard didnt work - No biggie (That's mainly for us parents anyway)

3. Things ran on time - They could've even started some games early, if they wanted.

4. Umpiring was good for the most part seem like it was gettin late the calls were not as good but good job for the most part. - Best we've had all year. I cant think of any bad calls (Most consistant bunch we've seen) Polite too!

5. Some very good teams playin that will be in the ???Boro??? next month.

6. The people who were runnin the tourney did an outstandin job. AMEN! No Complaints - Great Job

7. Food was good quality ate too much but that is nothin new, notice that some of umps ate more than ???Birdie??? which is pretty hard to do! Didnt eat anything besides junk - You cant mess up a resees! But since you're always right - I'll take your word on it!

8. Very good crowd did not notice any one actin a fool like ???Bobby Joe??? does at games - I don't know "Bobby Joe", but I didn't notice anyone out of hand either.

PS - I might not always agree with everything you write - but I do love to read your commentary. Enjoy the 2009 season!!!

I would like to 2nd these comments!

Great things:

1. Awesome weather - I agree, just beat the rain, although I drove all the way home in it!

2. Fields were in excellent shape - I agree, except one field scoreboard didnt work - No biggie (That's mainly for us parents anyway)

3. Things ran on time - They could've even started some games early, if they wanted.

4. Umpiring was good for the most part seem like it was gettin late the calls were not as good but good job for the most part. - Best we've had all year. I cant think of any bad calls (Most consistant bunch we've seen) Polite too!

5. Some very good teams playin that will be in the ???Boro??? next month.

6. The people who were runnin the tourney did an outstandin job. AMEN! No Complaints - Great Job

7. Food was good quality ate too much but that is nothin new, notice that some of umps ate more than ???Birdie??? which is pretty hard to do! Didnt eat anything besides junk - You cant mess up a resees! But since you're always right - I'll take your word on it!

8. Very good crowd did not notice any one actin a fool like ???Bobby Joe??? does at games - I don't know "Bobby Joe", but I didn't notice anyone out of hand either.

PS - I might not always agree with everything you write - but I do love to read your commentary. Enjoy the 2009 season!!!

I can't believe that you don't agree with me all of the time.....well maybe most of the time but again great tourney! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />