Brentwood vs. Hendersonville

coolbreeze

Who will win this battle of top programs?

Where have you been coolbreeze. I will see you this summer on the travel side. If anyone has 3 better seniors that Johnson, Kelly and Tummons please step up and reply. Brentwood is talented as usual but the home pitch for Hendersonville will be too much for them to overcome.

Where have you been coolbreeze. I will see you this summer on the travel side. If anyone has 3 better seniors that Johnson, Kelly and Tummons please step up and reply. Brentwood is talented as usual but the home pitch for Hendersonville will be too much for them to overcome.

this is a battle of the 2 titans of middle tennessee. should be a great game to watch. i give the edge to Hville.

this is a battle of the 2 titans of middle tennessee. should be a great game to watch. i give the edge to Hville.

Not much talk on this subject so I will throw in my two cents on this match up. HHS is at home but Brentwood is playing better soccer. I haven't been impressed with Hendersonville when they have faced the more talented squads.

Heres what im looking at. Both teams hate each other im sure so the intensity will obviously be high. Brentwood is playing better as of now. Hendersonville has just recently stepped it up in the last 2 weeks. Hendersonville's stadium is amazing and is really hard to beat them there. Also mention that it is the last Home game and Senior night. So with that said, i say that its Hendersonville's game to lose.

Heres what im looking at. Both teams hate each other im sure so the intensity will obviously be high. Brentwood is playing better as of now. Hendersonville has just recently stepped it up in the last 2 weeks. Hendersonville's stadium is amazing and is really hard to beat them there. Also mention that it is the last Home game and Senior night. So with that said, i say that its Hendersonville's game to lose.

Good luck to both sides. There are kids on each side that I have coached and watched develop through the years. I agree with the senior night comment.

This one will be tight all the way through. I'd give the edge to Hendersonville only because they're playing at home and they normally draw good support.

I'll go with Hendersonville 2-1 late.

Who will win this battle of top programs?

I disagree with the H'ville plays down to their competition comment. If the pitch is in good shape Hendersonville wins this one. Though Brentwood feels comfortable they can go in and win I think this one will be more emotional for H'ville and they won't allow themselves to get beat. Their last game was in terrible field conditions and they played a man down for about 60 minutes but still pulled out the tie against district #1 Lavergne. Hendersonville also has no let down when their bench enters the game. Their bench has scored in almost every victory.

Brentwood has looked very good at times and shakey at times. I know they would like to knock off Hendersonville but don't expect them to do it this year.