Bearden vs Farragut

OnThePitch

Farragut beat West 3-2, west was WITHOUT their best player (tanner thompson) and most dangerous weapon (tanner's throw-ins). Hard to say if tanners play and throw-ins would have made a change in score, but it would have definitely changed the amount of chances for west.

Bearden beat west 3-1 With tanner

The wide field at bearden suits farragut better that bearden, think the game is close throughout with a last 15 minute goal by campbell to put the dawgs on top 2-1: other goals by greiko and wilkerson

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that these two teams will face each other in the District Final, and Region final. So thursdays match will only be round 1.

We all know round 1 went to Farragut. Will there be round 2 this week, or will someone else (like Maryville) take on one of these two soccer powers in the district 4AAA final?

We all know round 1 went to Farragut. Will there be round 2 this week, or will someone else (like Maryville) take on one of these two soccer powers in the district 4AAA final?

In my humble opinion, after seeing all these teams play, Maryville has a better chance of beating Bearden then they do of beating Farragut. Farragut is the best team I have seen this season. Anything can happen which is why they play the game, but Farragut seems to be the strongest of the three teams mentioned.

Marryville Plays Farragut and Bearden Plays Seveir County both Wed

Interesting matchups, but I think Bearden definitely caught a break by not having to play Maryville, who really looks good this year to me. I have been very impressed with their team. I think Maryville would have beaten Bearden. But, they are not playing and I think Farragut is going to win it all this year.

Bearden 2

Sevier County 1

Farragut 2

Maryville 1

4AAA Final

Farragut 4

Bearden 1

Farragut beat West 3-2, west was WITHOUT their best player (tanner thompson) and most dangerous weapon (tanner's throw-ins). Hard to say if tanners play and throw-ins would have made a change in score, but it would have definitely changed the amount of chances for west.

Bearden beat west 3-1 With tanner

The wide field at bearden suits farragut better that bearden, think the game is close throughout with a last 15 minute goal by campbell to put the dawgs on top 2-1: other goals by greiko and wilkerson

With or without Tanner, when Knox West clicks on all cylinders they are untouchable. The only problem is that this is like a solar ecplise for them. IF and only if the they can put this kind of play together they will be able to advance far into the post season.

With or without Tanner, when Knox West clicks on all cylinders they are untouchable. The only problem is that this is like a solar ecplise for them. IF and only if the they can put this kind of play together they will be able to advance far into the post season.

Give me a break...being a untouchable team #1 means you don't have to hit on all cylinders and #2 Noone is unbeatable #3 Your bias to West is shown by your statement with no substantial proof of the claims validity............to whom have they shown this unbeatable game?

Post again in 3 weeks and we will see if you are even close to right, but I too have my own thoughts about that and they don't really agree with yours, but good luck,.....everyone needs someof that this time of year and with the weather