For my friend "MVM"

SoccerGuru

Hi I am the one formally known as Easttnref.

BigG has found a way to keep any and all post of mine off of these boards since the Carter game. I am sure this post will be deleted quickly and I will no longer be on the boards. I am sorry G that you will not allow me to continue to post on here. Maybe if I would have agreed with you more as opposed to going against the grain I could continue. But I have never been that type of person. I am very passionate about soccer in this area and feel like I have alot to add to the discussions.

What have I done to be booted BigG?

To my other distiguished coacht folks.... I appreciate all the discussions we have had and will miss the time we had together. Now I guess unless BigG will allow me to speak on these boards I will have to find another hobby (it won't be this fun). /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Maybe because most of the posts that you submit are "troll" like. Trying to stir the pot in a negative way isn't beneficial to what these boards are for. Promoting good soccer across Tennessee is a big task, and having to read your inaccurate and often insensitive posts detracts from our enjoyment of finding out more about this sport that we all love.

Just a guess.

Maybe because most of the posts that you submit are "troll" like. Trying to stir the pot in a negative way isn't beneficial to what these boards are for. Promoting good soccer across Tennessee is a big task, and having to read your inaccurate and often insensitive posts detracts from our enjoyment of finding out more about this sport that we all love.

Just a guess.

My post related to the teams I support are accurate! And sorry I am not sensative. The funny thing is I am a mom. To tough I guess.

although such extreme censorship is disturbing I have to say that Big G has taught me alot about being positive and repectful of others on these threads. often my opinions and I guess my Baptist Background of wanting to call people down for accountability has gotten me in trouble as well.

I respect your passion but you must use it for good! not evil! LOL just a joke.

Big G does a great job of keeping things in hand with a lot of tempers and passions flairing and is usually very fair in that job.

try to behave while being as true to your beliefs as you can...I have read threads on the football boards and I for one am glad that G tries to keep alot of that extra "noise" out.

Just my lowly opinion /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

although such extreme censorship is disturbing I have to say that Big G has taught me alot about being positive and repectful of others on these threads. often my opinions and I guess my Baptist Background of wanting to call people down for accountability has gotten me in trouble as well.

I respect your passion but you must use it for good! not evil! LOL just a joke.

Big G does a great job of keeping things in hand with a lot of tempers and passions flairing and is usually very fair in that job.

try to behave while being as true to your beliefs as you can...I have read threads on the football boards and I for one am glad that G tries to keep alot of that extra "noise" out.

Just my lowly opinion /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thanks Joe

Hi I am the one formally known as Easttnref.

BigG has found a way to keep any and all post of mine off of these boards since the Carter game. I am sure this post will be deleted quickly and I will no longer be on the boards. I am sorry G that you will not allow me to continue to post on here. Maybe if I would have agreed with you more as opposed to going against the grain I could continue. But I have never been that type of person. I am very passionate about soccer in this area and feel like I have alot to add to the discussions.

What have I done to be booted BigG?

To my other distiguished coacht folks.... I appreciate all the discussions we have had and will miss the time we had together. Now I guess unless BigG will allow me to speak on these boards I will have to find another hobby (it won't be this fun). /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You have pretended to be something you are not and someone you are not. When that became obvious because you (1) are not on any lists of refs anywhere in east Tennessee and (2) put as your "real names" on your two accounts men who are indeed refs in ET in order to shift the responsibility for your comments onto someone who is not and never has been a member of these boards, you were put under moderator preview by me. No one asked that this occur. It happened because you violated board rules and it now seems that you want to pass the blame on to others. I hope you find another hobby that fits those attributes. Perhaps you should try politics.