district 11a

MCBOB03

this is what i love about baseball..no matter the record anyone can show up and win. but the best is a big ? CA on paper is probly at the top, but Moore County beat them and Richland..but Richland and CA both have beat C'ville, Santa fe and Cully who has beat MC and MC beat Huntland but Huntland has beat C'ville 2 times and Cully and Santa fe once..its all about which team shows up. the tourny will be very exciting to see.

who is the best --CA, Richland, Cornersville, Moore county, Huntland, Culleoka, or Santa Fe. CA has the best record and richland is in second and so on. but Moore county has upsetted both of them. what do yal say about these teams and how there doin.

I have heard that Moore Co. new coach is making big improvements. They may be a team to watch next year.

Ok Moore county i dont want to disrespect yall bc im pretty sure yall are a good team and ive only seen you play at CA but i dont think yall can beat the Richland or CA when it matters when both teams have their A game goin for them and there best pitcher out there im sorry i just thought i should bring yall down to reality i mean yea congrats on beatin Richland and CA but i mean honestly i dont think you could beat them in a big game because yall havent really experienced that unlike those teams sorry but please do try and prove me wrong

Ok Moore county i dont want to disrespect yall bc im pretty sure yall are a good team and ive only seen you play at CA but i dont think yall can beat the Richland or CA when it matters when both teams have their A game goin for them and there best pitcher out there im sorry i just thought i should bring yall down to reality i mean yea congrats on beatin Richland and CA but i mean honestly i dont think you could beat them in a big game because yall havent really experienced that unlike those teams sorry but please do try and prove me wrong

just let them get a big head, right now i think its about to explode. i think CA got a big head and that 6 game losing streak or whatever it was brough them to earth quick.

But im pretty sure they came up big in the Richland game comin back from down 2 runs twice and last nite i think they were down by 2 runs in the 6th so i think they r back down to earth and they dont look to be slippin. during their horrific losing streak they separated as a team and it wasnt a team it was about individual that richland gaem brought them together and last nite they won last nite 11-8 with 7 errors so im pretty sure all 8 for cully werent earned and yea the embarrasing loss to moore county woke them up