Why Wilson Central is not in the top 10

MrNoitAll

It dosent matter if the beech play day was preseason or not. It is on their record & it counts as 4 WINS. It still counted on there because they played in the tourny, so there for real games with the real scores. the WC softball Record is 14-1-1, just to let anyone with any confusion know. I hav been to every game. only lost one. (: /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That made me want to reach for my Imitrex. I guess I need to add wins over Polk, Baylor, Cumberland County, Red Bank, at the East Ridge playday, to the season schedule. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-season games do not count on ANYONE's regular season record. If you look at all teams (including wilson central), NO ONE has their pre-season games listed... These games are practice games where coaches play everyone and move people around. Not saying Wilson Central would not have beaten us anyway (the score was 4-1 we lost) but I definitely had a lot of non-starters in. That is what pre-season games are about, and that is why they do not count on records...

Right Piglet...But there just seemed to be such concern as to why they had so few games in their record..These Board Bunnies just couldn't figure it out and thats why those games are not listed on WC's website regardless of how much MrWhinAllTheTime complains about it! Their doing pretty good with that Basketball coach that ya'll think only wants to be there 1 year.....WELL, year's just about up! And for alot of these whiners here their season's BEEN OVER!

Right Piglet...But there just seemed to be such concern as to why they had so few games in their record..These Board Bunnies just couldn't figure it out and thats why those games are not listed on WC's website regardless of how much MrWhinAllTheTime complains about it! Their doing pretty good with that Basketball coach that ya'll think only wants to be there 1 year.....WELL, year's just about up! And for alot of these whiners here their season's BEEN OVER!

Looks like to me that some of these folks on here need to go get them some happy pills because I do feel anger in their words. Like I said before if you need a good Doc we have one here in Tullahoma who is willin to help! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Bobby Joe takes them all of the time and he has not been mad since our neighbor kill his dog! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wilson Central run-ruled Gallatin 12-0 Thursday in Gladeville. Combined with an 8-2 win over LaVergne on Wednesday, I've got 'em at 6-1 in District 9-AAA. I have no idea what the overall record is. Central plays at home tonight vs. Smyrna -- varsity at 6:30 pm.

Wilson Central run-ruled Gallatin 12-0 Thursday in Gladeville. Combined with an 8-2 win over LaVergne on Wednesday, I've got 'em at 6-1 in District 9-AAA. I have no idea what the overall record is. Central plays at home tonight vs. Smyrna -- varsity at 6:30 pm.

"Fast Eddie" they are kickin butt and takin names, talkin about beaten up on some power houses they are doin it! I bet before it is over they will be playin the Sounds or maybe the Braves! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You are changein my mind I have no doubt WC will make it to the state with this kind of power! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Records:

Smyrna---3-13

Gallatin---1-11

LaVergne---4-11-1

It dosent matter if the beech play day was preseason or not. It is on their record & it counts as 4 WINS. It still counted on there because they played in the tourny, so there for real games with the real scores. the WC softball Record is 14-1-1, just to let anyone with any confusion know. I hav been to every game. only lost one. (: /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now, bein the a big WC fan I gotta correct yuz on dis one. We only count regular season games and not dem pre-season ones. I went back there and looked at 50 schedules and NONE OF EM, nar a single one, included games back on those dates.

You is barkin up the wrong tree for us on this one. Understand your point, but it don't hold up cuz no one else is countin their marbles like you are. And, kinda makin us look crazy like my neighbor Henry who helps me with heavy stuff 'round the house.

WC is good and they have played who they is played. BUT, they is playin teams on the regular season schedule. If they scrimmaged Westmoreland a week before the regular season started...we ain't gonna be countin that on our record. And, if we had gone 0-4 in that Beech pre-season play day, you'd be da last person in line to count those losses.

I would be too ! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Actually,,, WC is playin @ Smyrna.....jv @ 5pm.....

Well I have been lettin folks down this year about my pickin and I guess I need to pick this game since ESPN is comin down for the big game. I am goin to go out on a limb and pick the 840 ladies in a 10 run game! Yes I know that I am takin a chance but we will just have to take that chance sometimes in life. Go 840 Ladies!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now, bein the a big WC fan I gotta correct yuz on dis one. We only count regular season games and not dem pre-season ones. I went back there and looked at 50 schedules and NONE OF EM, nar a single one, included games back on those dates.

You is barkin up the wrong tree for us on this one. Understand your point, but it don't hold up cuz no one else is countin their marbles like you are. And, kinda makin us look crazy like my neighbor Henry who helps me with heavy stuff 'round the house.

WC is good and they have played who they is played. BUT, they is playin teams on the regular season schedule. If they scrimmaged Westmoreland a week before the regular season started...we ain't gonna be countin that on our record. And, if we had gone 0-4 in that Beech pre-season play day, you'd be da last person in line to count those losses.

I would be too ! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

A couple of years back an area coach was using his team's scrimmage/playday numbers on his players' season stats. A couple of weeks into the season his pitcher already had dozens of more strikeouts than anybody else, and there were players on the team at the top of every offensive category such as runs and RBIs.

A couple of years back an area coach was using his team's scrimmage/playday numbers on his players' season stats. A couple of weeks into the season his pitcher already had dozens of more strikeouts than anybody else, and there were players on the team at the top of every offensive category such as runs and RBIs.

"Cowboy" I agree what we should do is start countin them games when we were playin for "Tee Baller" then you would have some really good stats! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I have been lettin folks down this year about my pickin and I guess I need to pick this game since ESPN is comin down for the big game. I am goin to go out on a limb and pick the 840 ladies in a 10 run game! Yes I know that I am takin a chance but we will just have to take that chance sometimes in life. Go 840 Ladies!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hate to hear that pick! It will surely be the"KISS OF DEATH" for WC ! DADADA...DADADA....

Now that is down right literary cheatin. Scrimmage games don't count in regular season wins and dem losses. Here is what we do. Last year dem Titans were dang good. Henry and i would set under the fan on the porch each sunday and root em on!!! Anyhow, they played 2 or 3 pre-season games (emphasis on dat word "pre"). And, all dem other NFLer's did the same thing. Guess what? None of em counted nar a stat.

So, if a coach is using pre-season stats to pad da numbers, he is a cheater plain and simple and i know WC ain't never done that. And, I know they ain't countin those play day games neither. So take it from your ole "Ke-mo-sabe"...let's just let this un slide by in the future.

Kinda tarnishin our fine WC reputation. Not in a bad way...but kinda in a nutty one. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />