Dyersburg @ Dyer Co

dcsoftball

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. You think our district tourney will get delayed....storms/rain? Looks nasty to the West of us.

Your concern is well founded. There is a lot of moisture in the forecast for the next week and Milan doesn't have a tarp unless they got one in the past few days. Not even sure you'll get your senior night in. Rain is about 70-80 miles away due west as of 11:45 a.m.

Didn't turn out the way I'd of liked it to, but hey, ya win some ya lose some. We have been very successful the last several games so I think it will give them a swift kick in the rear and get them fired up again.....just in time for tourney play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Didn't turn out the way I'd of liked it to, but hey, ya win some ya lose some. We have been very successful the last several games so I think it will give them a swift kick in the rear and get them fired up again.....just in time for tourney play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

it was a VERY good game. i imagine some ppl are disappointed, but how can you be too angry when u get to see a great game like the one last night.