Lenoir City Lady Panthers

lovedahoops

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenoir City will not win any games. It has nothing to do with talent at that school because they do have girls that can play ball. This is going to be really sad for those girls who work hard, make good grades and are really good girls to be laughed at by everyone. So So SAD!!!

Lenoir City will not win any games. It has nothing to do with talent at that school because they do have girls that can play ball. This is going to be really sad for those girls who work hard, make good grades and are really good girls to be laughed at by everyone. So So SAD!!!

I understand there is some good talent moving up from the middle schools. Hopefully they can help put some more wins on the scoreboard. Sounds like next season could be embarassing for the Lady Panthers and the town of LC too.

I understand there is some good talent moving up from the middle schools. Hopefully they can help put some more wins on the scoreboard. Sounds like next season could be embarassing for the Lady Panthers and the town of LC too.

The talent is in the upcoming Sophmore class but Lee will once again play his favorites (one upcoming 8th grader) who isn't much of a player. Look for very few wins.

The twins and the tall, left-handed post player (reddish colored hair, she was hurt some this past season) ... are these girls all seniors?

I thought LC had some really good young players this season. I saw the Powers girl play a couple of games where she bombed some 3's. One game at Maryville, she looked really special.

The twins and the tall, left-handed post player (reddish colored hair, she was hurt some this past season) ... are these girls all seniors?

I thought LC had some really good young players this season. I saw the Powers girl play a couple of games where she bombed some 3's. One game at Maryville, she looked really special.

She has talent but the fact remains, alot of upcoming Sophmores are just as talented and will need to see the court for LC to have any chance of winning.

Winning a season seems to be a problem regardless of the talent riding the bench. If some of the talent actually got to play instead of being observers, the team might win more games. Not sure what the logic is in some of the coaching decisions. As for Powers, she is good but the ball usually stays in her hands, not much chance for anyone else to shoot.

I agree, all she does is dribble, no passing and not a team player. LC has a guard that if given the chance that Powers has, this young lady will be a very good player.

I agree, all she does is dribble, no passing and not a team player. LC has a guard that if given the chance that Powers has, this young lady will be a very good player.

Is a message board really the place to criticize a freshman high school girl and call her out by name? That's what coaches get paid for, not high school girls.

Those comments naming a player and speaking negatively should be removed.

Is a message board really the place to criticize a freshman high school girl and call her out by name? That's what coaches get paid for, not high school girls.

Those comments naming a player and speaking negatively should be removed.

I think the point trying to be made is that the coaching decisions are not always the best and that all team members should be given a chance to prove themselves. If you play 5 to 7 girls only with a team of 15,that is crazy. All it takes is a couple of injuries and an illness to put your inexperienced, "never played a minute" players on the court. Guess who will be at fault for losing? uh, not the coach. The benchwarmers will, the same girls who sit the sidelines at practice and never even get to learn plays. What is the logic in that?

I think the point trying to be made is that the coaching decisions are not always the best and that all team members should be given a chance to prove themselves. If you play 5 to 7 girls only with a team of 15,that is crazy. All it takes is a couple of injuries and an illness to put your inexperienced, "never played a minute" players on the court. Guess who will be at fault for losing? uh, not the coach. The benchwarmers will, the same girls who sit the sidelines at practice and never even get to learn plays. What is the logic in that?

I agree with you, I think they have a pretty big class of freshman that will come in and what is going to happen to all these girls? How many? Does anyone know?