roane county football

bass66

wow, this is ironic - someone hiding behind a screen name getting on to someone else for doing the same thing. Your hipocricy knows no end

That is pretty tough talk coming from a soccer mom that doesnt even know that region teams have to play each other.

see this is all you do come on here and try to put people down. just go back home to your inflatable chair! its ok the mean people wont hurt you there

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh how cute..... just so you slim my mom died when i was 6. i hope you feel good about yourself

cry me a river, I thought this was a football board - maybe coach needs to recruit your 7 yr old cousin to play for the high school, looks like they could use the help i don't need some goober from OS to like me to feel good about myself

cry me a river, I thought this was a football board - maybe coach needs to recruit your 7 yr old cousin to play for the high school, looks like they could use the help

well im sure my 7 year old cousin is a better football player than you.

• 2 weeks later...