840 Ladies losses to Beech again

MrNoitAll

What can I say they forgot to tell Beech how good they were! You are losing games, coaches and what will be next 840 folks? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If you is a doctor...I is needin one. This was not a good night for my WC. And, I saw what it looked like was a coach conceding a game long before the game was concluded. I saw buntin down by 5,6 and 7 runs. That ain't no strategy...that is just hopin we don't strike out. And, after da game I heard da worst news. Beech had several starters not there for whatever reason and started young players in their place.

Now, I don't know if dat is true. But if it is...things ain't pretty cuz it was a complete disaster and we wuz dominated in a way I have never seen in tha last 5 years.

The game was not as close as the score indicates...and I is goin to bed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If you is a doctor...I is needin one. This was not a good night for my WC. And, I saw what it looked like was a coach conceding a game long before the game was concluded. I saw buntin down by 5,6 and 7 runs. That ain't no strategy...that is just hopin we don't strike out. And, after da game I heard da worst news. Beech had several starters not there for whatever reason and started young players in their place.

Now, I don't know if dat is true. But if it is...things ain't pretty cuz it was a complete disaster and we wuz dominated in a way I have never seen in tha last 5 years.

The game was not as close as the score indicates...and I is goin to bed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No, you heard right, their Senior second baseman and Junior center fielder are in California for a National Deca competitions. So in their place tonight were two Freshmen. So maybe their bench is deeper than Coachcap gave them credit for. No, doubt the best team won in all aspects of the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No, you heard right, their Senior second baseman and Junior center fielder are in Califoria for a National Deca competitions. So in their place tonight were two Freshmen. So maybe their bench is deeper than Coachcap gave them credit for. No, doubt the best team won in all aspects of the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

now why did you has to go and confirm dat sorta info. You has just made a bad night worse.

Thank you and good nite. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No, you heard right, their Senior second baseman and Junior center fielder are in Califoria for a National Deca competitions. So in their place tonight were two Freshmen. So maybe their bench is deeper than Coachcap gave them credit for. No, doubt the best team won in all aspects of the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Don't matter if they got players from Friendship...they won the game in every way, poor playing, players giving up, and then topping it off, your right Niceguy, Coach gave it up too...Don't know how they are gonna be successful by playin the " juniors and seniors have put their time in" game, and not always have the best nine players on the field!

We just got beat and thats that !

What can I say besides I told you so! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What can I say besides I told you so! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now, Now Doctor. No one likes a "poor winner"...or somethin like dat. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Now, Now Doctor. No one likes a "poor winner"...or somethin like dat. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well you see "Birdie" made me tell you all this because sometimes I do kind of make a mistake and everybody wants to make fun of "MrNoitAll" and then know one wants to shout out when I am right so I just thought why not remind people why I am "MrNoitAll" because I am way more right than wrong! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well you see "Birdie" made me tell you all this because sometimes I do kind of make a mistake and everybody wants to make fun of "MrNoitAll" and then know one wants to shout out when I am right so I just thought why not remind people why I am "MrNoitAll" because I am way more right than wrong! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Me and NiceGuy can take what we dish out..... but it is finally good to see CoachT has us rated #14 and gettin a little bit of respect, and thats all we deserve right now...tell "Birdie, dont give up on them 840 ladies, we aint done yet"! We'll go far as we can and still be happy with what we did....Mr Noitall, not everything thats in print is correct even if it is on T$$AA link....or site....they be wrong sometimes.........