CAK Coach

RonMexico

The second makes some sense - it is definately a possibility if the other does not occur. The problem with both of those solutions is at least for appearance sake is that you do such a great search for a boys coach why would the girls now get that same type of time and effort to look outside the program like the boys did. Because both options look like they really are not wanting to even try and find someone that might be more qualified that is currently at another school. They did not even post the position like they did the boys job.

They did talk to a couple other candidates-both very good. SD has significant bball coaching experience at his previous school. Looks like a good choice and I hear the girls are excited-at least the ones I know on the team are.

Good luck to Steve and this outstanding group of girls next season. They have the talent to go far in 2010. I hope they all work hard in the off season to give themselves the best chance to be successful next year.