7AAA tournament

trublu

I am hoping to see some really close games in District 7AAA. I know the top 2 teams in this district don't want this, but a lot of people in 7AAA think on any given day, any team could win. I don't know how our team will do in the tournament, but I know that our girls have played hard. We have had some close games this year, with some really good teams. They didn't always turn out in our favor, but it has been fun just the same. Good luck to all of the teams in 7AAA. May the best team win - and I hope they are wearing royal blue and white! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Games postponed again. The new bracket will be up by 3 PM today.

Thanks for the update! Will this season go down as one of the rainiest ever? We are very thankful to God for the rain and glad the drought is over, but I don't remember such a rainy softball season.

And then on Tuesday, the brackets will split; the top half (Riverdale, White County, Oakland and Cookeville) will play at Riverdale, and the bottom half (Siegel, Warren County, Blackman and Lebanon) will play at Siegel, with everyone reconvening at Riverdale Wednesday.