community 2010

daddy10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was wondering about the vikings this year who is gonna be the qb this year .

we (Columbia Academy) played them my freshman year in a JV game against there varsity(i believe it was there first year) and they didnt seem to be very good. then we scrimaged them again 2 years later and they still didnt seem to be very good. and then we scrimmaged them again last year, and they were 100% better, they have improved tremendously, if they were still in A then id think they'd be lookin toward the playoffs, but if im not mistaken there moving up to 2a, so it could be rough again. but idk if there gonna have a down year or what, but they had improved over the last few years.

yeah community ain't had a team for long but they'll have a rough time next year if frost and the other coaches keep running their kids off a lot of people quit during the spring and frost made several comments about some serious injuries being "hangnails" there is a lot of drama in community's football program. but the might be successful with their new offense if some kids come back

yeah community ain't had a team for long but they'll have a rough time next year if frost and the other coaches keep running their kids off a lot of people quit during the spring and frost made several comments about some serious injuries being "hangnails" there is a lot of drama in community's football program. but the might be successful with their new offense if some kids come back

Not to mention the crappy job he did of making all-region picks last year.

i'm not sure about those picks idk what your talking about i didn't waste my time keeping up with the vikings last year but i know that this spring a bunch of kids came out and by the time the purple and gold game came around so many kids had quit they canceled the game due to the lack of helmets filled. vikings don't have a chance if the coaches don't make some serious changes they took the fun out of football. the kids are supposed to have fun and frost is being a jerk about pretty much everything. and i think its hilarious that frost has gotten so desperate for quarterbacks you should see these kids at qb they act like they've never thrown a football in their life.come on frost step it up some of these kids would like to experience a winning season before they graduate!

i'm not sure about those picks idk what your talking about i didn't waste my time keeping up with the vikings last year but i know that this spring a bunch of kids came out and by the time the purple and gold game came around so many kids had quit they canceled the game due to the lack of helmets filled. vikings don't have a chance if the coaches don't make some serious changes they took the fun out of football. the kids are supposed to have fun and frost is being a jerk about pretty much everything. and i think its hilarious that frost has gotten so desperate for quarterbacks you should see these kids at qb they act like they've never thrown a football in their life.come on frost step it up some of these kids would like to experience a winning season before they graduate!

Wow its amazing how people view discipline. lf being a jerk is discipling kids then he is a first class jerk. Of the 41 kids that were out for spring practice only 6 quit stating the game wasnt for them. ( thats what spring is for, to see if you want to make a commitment for fall ) One kid was told to leave because of an out burst which involved cursing other players and a coach, which is not allowed by the community coaching staff. This totals 7 kids not being on the team. The other 34 went to the first scrimmage where they did a pretty good job with a new offense and defense having graduated 10 seniors. Where Frost screwed up was having the second week of practice during finals. This was the reason for no purple and gold game. There were about 12 kids who really needed to work on final exams, therfore Frost cancled the purple and gold game. lf the kids dont pass they dont play. With this in mind a purple and gold game with 11 on 11 would be pointless. Oh and winning only comes if the kids make the commitment and buy into the philosophy of the coaching staff along with being self disciplined. Maybe if you understood that you would be out there helping them get better instead of being negative.