AC's TE?

fanboi

AC has Produced some top of the line TEs from Jonathan Sharp (plays with EKU now) to Austin Mack last year. Going into his Senior year Zan Braden had high expectations from the communtiy at the TE spot. Unfourtnly he tore his MCL the very first day of spring practice. Will this hurt AC? Who will replace him? Post anything you know about Braden or about who will take his position.

AC has Produced some top of the line TEs from Jonathan Sharp (plays with EKU now) to Austin Mack last year. Going into his Senior year Zan Braden had high expectations from the communtiy at the TE spot. Unfourtnly he tore his MCL the very first day of spring practice. Will this hurt AC? Who will replace him? Post anything you know about Braden or about who will take his position.

good kid, wont play

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't matter what grade. With the exception of Sharp, in the last few years, AC doesn't use TE's. Mack's biggest contributions were defensively. Heck of a D-end. Who knows. Maybe TL will change all that. Anyways, Good Luck to the young man with his rehab.

YOU MEAN GUILLUM

YOU MEAN GUILLUM

Where did you learn to spell? For someone who knows so much about AC's new HC, you would think you could at least spell his name correctly. It's G I L L U M. Maybe you should have paid more attention in middle school english class, just judging from some of your other posts I've read. You keep us updated on your progress. We won't read any other posts 'cause we know you will keep us informed if there's anything we want to know about your spelling class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thanks.

Where did you learn to spell? For someone who knows so much about AC's new HC, you would think you could at least spell his name correctly. It's G I L L U M. Maybe you should have paid more attention in middle school english class, just judging from some of your other posts I've read. You keep us updated on your progress. We won't read any other posts 'cause we know you will keep us informed if there's anything we want to know about your spelling class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thanks.

Dude if you want to go there thats fine but its clear you dont know nothing when it comes to Anderson Co. Football. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude if you want to go there thats fine but its clear you dont know nothing when it comes to Anderson Co. Football. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

..."don't know nothing"...

You mean "don't know anything" (once again, lack of paying attention in middle school english class)....

D U D E, I've forgotten more about Anderson County football than you'll EVER know. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

..."don't know nothing"...

You mean "don't know anything" (once again, lack of paying attention in middle school english class)....

D U D E, I've forgotten more about Anderson County football than you'll EVER know. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Davey is the football coach. So go cry on your boyfreinds shoulder. : blink: