D-B SPRING PRACTICE-Lets get it going !

OK We are in full pads, and I've not had a chance to go and watch so, I would like to hear some Indian chatter about this 2009 season!! Very little talk going on. It's bad when you go on a football chatter box and they are talking about baking cookies and their personal life. Go to myspace for that stuff. I don't mean nothing personal toward anyone, This is a football thread.

SO LET'S START TALKING !!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's still too early to tell but we've got some potential. we've got some speed and will need help from underclassmen. can't wait till the knox halls scrimmage..

I'm ready for the scrimmage as well. I hope I get to attend. I know it's early but most of the time we have fans with alot more inside information about the players offense and defense and what to look for. Seems everyone is at a lose or just not on the thread. Its just a little odd.

Anyways I'm ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm ready for the scrimmage as well. I hope I get to attend. I know it's early but most of the time we have fans with alot more inside information about the players offense and defense and what to look for. Seems everyone is at a lose or just not on the thread. Its just a little odd.

Anyways I'm ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I wasn't aware that they had a scrimmage in the Spring. Aren't a lot of their guys in Baseball and Track? I've been hearing good things from some of the kids progress this offseason. I am excitied to see the new group.

I wasn't aware that they had a scrimmage in the Spring. Aren't a lot of their guys in Baseball and Track? I've been hearing good things from some of the kids progress this offseason. I am excitied to see the new group.

Yeah, they always have a maroon & grey game or a scrimmage. I guess this year Hall's will be the ones. Not 100 % sure but thats what I hear, this friday. If anyone knows 100% please let us know.

scrimmage at halls is next friday. back to some of the practice notes. the o-line might be better than expected with some players coming out for football after sitting out a year. i know of 2 (seniors to be) that will contribute if not start by fall. i know my son is working his tail off to have a good senior year. and yes, several are still in track and 1 or 2 in soccer. the numbers at spring practice is down to around 60. a few injured also.. looking forward to the coaching staff working their magic again.

scrimmage at halls is next friday. back to some of the practice notes. the o-line might be better than expected with some players coming out for football after sitting out a year. i know of 2 (seniors to be) that will contribute if not start by fall. i know my son is working his tail off to have a good senior year. and yes, several are still in track and 1 or 2 in soccer. the numbers at spring practice is down to around 60. a few injured also.. looking forward to the coaching staff working their magic again.

Is it away or at home?

this friday (may 8) is the maroon and grey game and the following friday (may15) is the scrimmage at halls

Thanks for the Info. Hope we have a good turn out for both. We need to support them in this new conference. Alot of Rival games and alot of smack talking going on around this topic.

Thanks for the Info. Hope we have a good turn out for both. We need to support them in this new conference. Alot of Rival games and alot of smack talking going on around this topic.

your absolutley right!! a lot of these games this year will bring huge crowds. I just want to see if anyone has any info on who is doin good for DB right now in the spring. anyone know???

roop has looked good but most of the skill players are still out. some freshmen have impressed : slaughter at running back & hayworth (moved from tight end to tackle). . r. clark has looked good at receiver . i don't believe we will find out much this spring other than developing some of the younger kids. i remember the halls scrimmage last spring and they stuck it to us pretty good. but we were without the main skill players last spring.