Another Great win for 840 Team

MrNoitAll

"cbud" you are takin it like a true "newbie" should! I am proud to know that we are gettin some smart "newbies" on our site! But it want be long until next year, and you all can try again with a new coach! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but............................Beech will be better next year.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but............................Beech will be better next year.

I cannot believe that you would say somethin like you are the bearer of bad news, you are always so postive about your comments always leavin people smilin and happy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I done told you about that new coach thing.....dont always belive what you hear or read.....I have inside info that says it was not true.......

evrybody expects to be better........

Why you say dat...Tarradactyl ? Man...now dat is a hard word to spell. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I is sure they are losing alot of positions that they gotta fill. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I done told you about that new coach thing.....dont always belive what you hear or read.....I have inside info that says it was not true.......

evrybody expects to be better........

Maybe you didn't hear me....................they will be better.

But 840 will not get past the Ladies from Dickson County! Book it as a friend of mine would say! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let me tell you my friend, stlbrd, I feel you are correct in your assessment of Beech. As I travel the state I see many teams top-loaded meaning "seniors". There are several Mid-State teams who do not fall into this category but Beech stands out. In looking at District 9 this season, none of the teams seemed to be loaded with seniors. For example, Wilson Central has Greenwood and Hendersonville has Drake. They had other seniors but these two stand out for obvious reasons. They are both seniors and are the premier players on their respective teams.

When you analyze Beech it is an entirely different landscape. From their press guide, they lose a left fielder, a right fielder and a very athletic girl that plays 2nd. That's it. In viewing a number of their games it has been displayed that they have played a lot of players this year and their freshman class has a number of players just waiting to step in a fill the shoes of the departing seniors.

"Will they be better"...we will have to wait and see. "Should they be better"...absolutely !

Let me tell you my friend, stlbrd, I feel you are correct in your assessment of Beech. As I travel the state I see many teams top-loaded meaning "seniors". There are several Mid-State teams who do not fall into this category but Beech stands out. In looking at District 9 this season, none of the teams seemed to be loaded with seniors. For example, Wilson Central has Greenwood and Hendersonville has Drake. They had other seniors but these two stand out for obvious reasons. They are both seniors and are the premier players on their respective teams.

When you analyze Beech it is an entirely different landscape. From their press guide, they lose a left fielder, a right fielder and a very athletic girl that plays 2nd. That's it. In viewing a number of their games it has been displayed that they have played a lot of players this year and their freshman class has a number of players just waiting to step in a fill the shoes of the departing seniors.

"Will they be better"...we will have to wait and see. "Should they be better"...absolutely !

"SenorNewbie" I am glad that you see that my best friend is right again, but this is his year to go down to me in the picks let the picks begin!

I sure hope he picks the 840 Ladies beatin them Ladies from Dickson County because he would be a loser! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

But 840 will not get past the Ladies from Dickson County! Book it as a friend of mine would say! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What is it that Dickson has that has you so sure that our 840ers can't beat them?

Of course the 840 ladies will lose 4 seniors also....they got strong backup.....good bunch of jr's, soph's, about five top fresh....one big hittin freshman kid on the bench just watchin....gonna be good for a few yrs.....

What is it that Dickson has that has you so sure that our 840ers can't beat them?

Well, "Miss Mommamia", on tha DICKSON AND ROSSVIEW post you said:

Are you telling me that Dickson beat Rossview two days in a roll without Rossview scroing any runs? Whats going on in Dickson, who has stepped up for them. Where did they come from. We will meet up with one of these teams next week if they make it out of their sectionals, not sure who I had rather play. Where are these teams weaknesses and strenghts or does it start and end on the mound for both?

Now's you say "what is it that Dickson has that has you so sure that our 840ers can't beat them" ?

What da heck? Just bring er on out..."WHO IS YO SCHOOL" ?? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />