Another Great win for 840 Team

MrNoitAll

Hey DUBC and "Dr"...you both needs to just a agree to disagree and leave it at dat. This week will mean a lot to da players. We don't needs it meaning more to da adults. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Come on' NiceGuy..........its all about the teams.........if they are this deep in the season, they all are great programs that can hold their heads high..........Me and MrKnothead is just joustin fun at each other.........heck with all this rain delaying everything and travel right around the corner, what else is there to do?

Maybe become a CoachT board referee like you? NOT.....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Musta been sumpin you sniffed in the past about mommys & daddies......aint goin on & WC.no politics whatsoever.....

Maybe that way before these coaches.....but believe me, they playin the "junior/senior has earned their time game"

With several better hitters on the bench....2 weeks left.....it'll be alright.........

OK, i just have to ask this about WC. I drove down to watch the district game the other night. Good game with great players but I was shocked by one thing however. Who was the parent that was taking WC batters out of the dugout, over to the other field and doing soft toss into the fence just before they batted????? Is he the coach or just a rabid Dad??? I would think that by this time in the season they can either hit or not. Working on changing the swing just before they bat seems a little late.

I only bring this up because of the statement about mommy and daddies not being envolved. It sure looked like a daddy was trying to be involved!!!

You have a very good team and a great pitcher!!! Best of luck!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

OK, i just have to ask this about WC. I drove down to watch the district game the other night. Good game with great players but I was shocked by one thing however. Who was the parent that was taking WC batters out of the dugout, over to the other field and doing soft toss into the fence just before they batted????? Is he the coach or just a rabid Dad??? I would think that by this time in the season they can either hit or not. Working on changing the swing just before they bat seems a little late.

I only bring this up because of the statement about mommy and daddies not being envolved. It sure looked like a daddy was trying to be involved!!!

You have a very good team and a great pitcher!!! Best of luck!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't have any idea who it was, I didnt see him, but I woulda thought the same thing......only two coaches...Kirk and Jones...the only excuse I would think of is if it was against Beech, we need to try anything we can, as you know our record against em', no doubtin that....

Yea, a little late on procedure, I'd say.....but as you know alot of daddies try to pitch in........

Hey DUBC and "Dr"...you both needs to just a agree to disagree and leave it at dat. This week will mean a lot to da players. We don't needs it meaning more to da adults. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You got that right! It is just a game....always remember you are goin to have winners and losers.........840 will be the loser against DC.......it is just game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You got that right! It is just a game....always remember you are goin to have winners and losers.........840 will be the loser against DC.......it is just game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hopefully it will be a dry ride down there, a good game, see some old friends.....most of the WC girls probably know those kids down there cause our feeder West Wilson Middle is in that conference and we been facin em' for a few yrs......and besides, all my kin folk down that way.........will let you know the score ....win or lose..we aint afeared!

Go WC Wildcats!

Congrats....WWMS Champs!

Hopefully it will be a dry ride down there, a good game, see some old friends.....most of the WC girls probably know those kids down there cause our feeder West Wilson Middle is in that conference and we been facin em' for a few yrs......and besides, all my kin folk down that way.........will let you know the score ....win or lose..we aint afeared!

Go WC Wildcats!

Congrats....WWMS Champs!

Thank yoiu "cbud" these were very nice comments! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well noitall I ain't got a care in the world who wins this game but since your so confident that DC will win...... I'll take WC (The 840 Ladies) & lets put up that RC cola that I'm going to need to drink along with that hotdog you owe me from last week. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well noitall I ain't got a care in the world who wins this game but since your so confident that DC will win...... I'll take WC (The 840 Ladies) & lets put up that RC cola that I'm going to need to drink along with that hotdog you owe me from last week. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Sounds like ol' NoItAll is all by his lonesome on this one!

Go WC Wildcats !

Sounds like ol' NoItAll is all by his lonesome on this one!

Go WC Wildcats !

As I have said plenty of times............................I told you so...................go DC!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

As I have said plenty of times............................I told you so...................go DC!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You've still got time to reconsider.............

Go WC !