This year's surprises from Birdie and "MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Well lets start off with some surprises for "Birdie and MrNoitAll" we were very surprise to see that Spring Hill was not as good as we thought they would be at the start of the year. Injuries has hurt them a bunch and everyone knows without pitchin you are goin to have a very bad year. Yep even my best friend "birdman" thought that they would be a surprise team and they are because they ain't goin to be goin to the "Boro"

Another team that is havin problems now is the "Rossview Ladies" they are now in the losers bracket and if they also may be payin to get into the big dance! But they have a very good coach who has been around the block a few times and he will regroup and be ready for the next game if not he will be history for this year for the chase for the crown in the "boro".

Greenbrier is havin a down year we thought that Coach Head would be able to get these girls playin a little better but they are very young and she is a great coach so they will not be down for very long because they had a young pitcher this year but she will be fine for next year. No gettin in free this year!

Dickson County is a very big surprise because they have so many youngins playin for them this year, they only have about one senior and they are goin to be goin to the regionals! A lot of people from the Mid-state don't keep up with these youngins from Dickson County because they are on the edge of the Western part of the state but Coach Buchanan does a great job year after year!

The "football school" has surprised several people and they are fightin for a regional spot next week. We thought that they would be good but Sanders has done a great job for them and Humphries has done a good job in field and with her bat. But they are not good enough to get to the "boro" with out payin.

The "840 Ladies" are a suprise and have a real good chance to make it to the "boro" if the cards play out. I think they could beat "Northeast" but not sure that Northeast can beat Rossview and I think that Dickson County can beat 840 so time will tell about them. But they better start collecting their money because they will have to pay!

The "School with the Lights on the tracks" have had some injuries and it will be tough to win back to back because the Ladies from the West are mad and wants their championship back!

Siegel was showin a lot of promise and was surprisin some folks and the load was given to Caralisa Connell to get them to the promise land and she has done a great job pitchin but she can only do so much and has not had much help with the bats from her teammates.

Dekalb County has had to rebuild from last year's team and they tryin to get back to the "boro" for the second straight year. They need to get their bats a goin if they want to make it back but anything is possible!

Gordonsville has been a surprise for a single A school and has a great chance to make it to the "boro" and take over the district from Friendship but I have an idea that the "Ladies from Friendship" will not give up without a fight! Pitchin has been carryin these ladies and for them to continue it will have to be good!

But I guess the biggest surprise is that my "Birdie" is goin to be havin a baby! I don't think she realizes that by havin another youngin is goin to hurt her with havin two jobs! But thank goodness for our new president who is givin away so much stuff to us trailer people that we should be ok until she can get back to work. Even if she doesn't go to work the next week we should be ok with all of that free stuff he is givin away! But in case you are feelin sorry for us we will be glad to take your $$$$ from you. You see if you don't ask you can not receive and us trailer folks here in T'town loves your $$$! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest surprise for Dickson is the pitching. They lost one of their starting pitchers to graduation last year and the other one quit. So how are they staying in these games without stellar pitching. Their defense must be incredible.

You be right about that.....could have two teams from the Dickson County in the "boro" this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No real surprises here. I knew Greenbrier was going to surprise people after the first game in pre-season, they are deep on the bench... No real stand-outs but alot of better than average ball players that make up a very good team. Riverdale, Rossview and Siegel are almost identical; better than average pitching, decent defense with too many gaps in the line-up, you gotta score to win! Wilson Central is only a surprise because you can't see 840 for the double wide blocking your view off Vietnam Veterans. I think both Beech and Wilson Central have been class ball clubs this year and I wish them both luck in the STATE! Represent District 9 well ladies!

Gordonsville has been a surprise for a single A school and has a great chance to make it to the "boro" and take over the district from Friendship but I have an idea that the "Ladies from Friendship" will not give up without a fight! Pitchin has been carryin these ladies and for them to continue it will have to be good!

:

Mrnoitall Gordonville was beat by FCS in the finals of the winners bracket 2 to 0. FCS is now waiting for the LOSER bracket to play out. Still left in it as of 2:00, was Watertown, Gordonville, and Trousdale co. Watertown was playing Trousdale, and Gordonville was waiting for the winner.

Well lets start off with some surprises for "Birdie and MrNoitAll" we were very surprise to see that Spring Hill was not as good as we thought they would be at the start of the year. Injuries has hurt them a bunch and everyone knows without pitchin you are goin to have a very bad year. Yep even my best friend "birdman" thought that they would be a surprise team and they are because they ain't goin to be goin to the "Boro"

Another team that is havin problems now is the "Rossview Ladies" they are now in the losers bracket and if they also may be payin to get into the big dance! But they have a very good coach who has been around the block a few times and he will regroup and be ready for the next game if not he will be history for this year for the chase for the crown in the "boro".

Greenbrier is havin a down year we thought that Coach Head would be able to get these girls playin a little better but they are very young and she is a great coach so they will not be down for very long because they had a young pitcher this year but she will be fine for next year. No gettin in free this year!

Dickson County is a very big surprise because they have so many youngins playin for them this year, they only have about one senior and they are goin to be goin to the regionals! A lot of people from the Mid-state don't keep up with these youngins from Dickson County because they are on the edge of the Western part of the state but Coach Buchanan does a great job year after year!

The "football school" has surprised several people and they are fightin for a regional spot next week. We thought that they would be good but Sanders has done a great job for them and Humphries has done a good job in field and with her bat. But they are not good enough to get to the "boro" with out payin.

The "840 Ladies" are a suprise and have a real good chance to make it to the "boro" if the cards play out. I think they could beat "Northeast" but not sure that Northeast can beat Rossview and I think that Dickson County can beat 840 so time will tell about them. But they better start collecting their money because they will have to pay!

The "School with the Lights on the tracks" have had some injuries and it will be tough to win back to back because the Ladies from the West are mad and wants their championship back!

Siegel was showin a lot of promise and was surprisin some folks and the load was given to Caralisa Connell to get them to the promise land and she has done a great job pitchin but she can only do so much and has not had much help with the bats from her teammates.

Dekalb County has had to rebuild from last year's team and they tryin to get back to the "boro" for the second straight year. They need to get their bats a goin if they want to make it back but anything is possible!

But I guess the biggest surprise is that my "Birdie" is goin to be havin a baby! I don't think she realizes that by havin another youngin is goin to hurt her with havin two jobs! But thank goodness for our new president who is givin away so much stuff to us trailer people that we should be ok until she can get back to work. Even if she doesn't go to work the next week we should be ok with all of that free stuff he is givin away! But in case you are feelin sorry for us we will be glad to take your $$$$ from you. You see if you don't ask you can not receive and us trailer folks here in T'town loves your $$$! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Here's a question Good Doctor...I wuz lookin at scores and saw where Cherokee and Morristown West tied 1-1.

What da heck is dat all about???

You has gots to fill me in on dis cuz I ain't never heard of da such !! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No real surprises here. I knew Greenbrier was going to surprise people after the first game in pre-season, they are deep on the bench... No real stand-outs but alot of better than average ball players that make up a very good team. Riverdale, Rossview and Siegel are almost identical; better than average pitching, decent defense with too many gaps in the line-up, you gotta score to win! Wilson Central is only a surprise because you can't see 840 for the double wide blocking your view off Vietnam Veterans. I think both Beech and Wilson Central have been class ball clubs this year and I wish them both luck in the STATE! Represent District 9 well ladies!

Thanks Coach... I really admired your Lady Bears stamina tonite after playing the 3 games today.....That L Haliburton girl really had some energy...even til the end.....it was a good game...your second base made some great plays too.. thanks for seeing WC for the good team they are....

You be right about that.....could have two teams from the Dickson County in the "boro" this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Drinking that moonshine again......did you say that Dickson Co. could beat WC? Would that be with or without Greenwood pitching? Don't see it, and just remember I told you so about 5 weeks ago. TWO teams from 9AAA in the 'boro.

Drinking that moonshine again......did you say that Dickson Co. could beat WC? Would that be with or without Greenwood pitching? Don't see it, and just remember I told you so about 5 weeks ago. TWO teams from 9AAA in the 'boro.

YOU GO BIRD!

Well last night Bobby Joe came over while "Birdie" went to work and we were talkin about them ladies from 840 and I have some really bad news for them and that is the Ladies from Dickson Co ain't playin bad!

Now next week my boss is goin be started the "Big One Contest" and if you are very smart you better be pickin the Dickson County ladies. Yes the 840 bunch will be the losers and I mean the losers. Now I ain't goin pick a score but these ladies think they are so good and they are good but not good enough to win! So I am tellin you folks to pick Dickson over 840 for a sure winner! They are on a winnin streak of winnin 14 out of the last 15 games that is about as many that 840 has played all year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well last night Bobby Joe came over while "Birdie" went to work and we were talkin about them ladies from 840 and I have some really bad news for them and that is the Ladies from Dickson Co ain't playin bad!

Now next week my boss is goin be started the "Big One Contest" and if you are very smart you better be pickin the Dickson County ladies. Yes the 840 bunch will be the losers and I mean the losers. Now I ain't goin pick a score but these ladies think they are so good and they are good but not good enough to win! So I am tellin you folks to pick Dickson over 840 for a sure winner! They are on a winnin streak of winnin 14 out of the last 15 games that is about as many that 840 has played all year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Come on', MrBlowItAll....the teams they beat in that 14 win streak was like WC playin Gallatin, Smyrna, LaVergne over and over....With Dickson Co it was Clarksville, ClarksvilleNW, Henry Co......Remember...it is YOU that puts so much weight on whom a team plays ! They played these team about 3 times each in that period.....stick to your own power raring system!

GO WC !