chill

Im sorry but your crazy....Attack has worked there butts off to teach my child how to play ball and now no one can stop her. This two progams along with a few others work with what they are given. If they have enogh coaches to do younger teams thn they do. But I know for a fact alot of our girls only played rec basketball at a young age and look at them since we got them...they are amazing! Not many team can go to a tourn. with 4or 5 gyms and all the other gyms be empty because they are watching are girls play. I'm sure any aau is better than not playing but this teams are commited to getting there girls to college.

That is a pretty bold statement...Now I haven't seen your chld play, but I am looking forward to it. Can't wait till state next weekend. Cause I am sure she can be stopped.

Also what tournaments are they going to to draw this kind of attention? Because their lots of great AAU teams in Tennessee that doesn't draw that kind of attention, example: Team Pride, Lady Trotters, Memphis Elite, just to name a few traditional power house TN AAU team.

"Best up and coming freshman point"....HMM.. that post originated at 9:30 last night and now just 40 minutes ago has been changed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

As a parent, there is nothing wrong with believing in our children and their abilities...but.....I'll leave that alone for now. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Announcements