Boss who took off the Hot Seat of Coaches

MrNoitAll

I was brin some news to the folks on here about some district coaches who are on the hot seat and the thread was removed. Why did not tell names just news from the "park"....or was it one of the police officers who watch over our posts? Just wonderin /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I didn't take it off but probably would have when I saw it. In the past threads like they have not fared well, especially right after some teams have been eliminated and while others are still playing. People's feelings tend to be on their sleeves right now.

Please ask because it was just some things that are bein said but NEVER would I call out anyone or any school. Just lettin folks know and talk about what is happenin in the parks in the Mid-State.

But I agree about people havin feelins on their sleeves because it was not directed at anyone just some facts that are takin place in the park and these folks must have been readin more than what the post said because they had a quick draw to take it off!

Is the check in the mail yet? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Please ask because it was just some things that are bein said but NEVER would I call out anyone or any school. Just lettin folks know and talk about what is happenin in the parks in the Mid-State.

But I agree about people havin feelins on their sleeves because it was not directed at anyone just some facts that are takin place in the park and these folks must have been readin more than what the post said because they had a quick draw to take it off!

Is the check in the mail yet? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Your comments weren't the problem. It was the comments that inevitably would follow that got it removed.

And the check is.........................in the mail! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Mr noitall, you would assume that some of the districts you mentioned have schools that actually care about the girls teams!!! They will not make a change in coaching because it does not matter to them. Boys teams get the best of everything while the girls fight for what they can get. Some schools don't know how good they have it!!! They have no idea what some others go through /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm guessing you DD is not a starter or did not make the All District Team.

My daughter started every game since middle school and made all district all four years she played!!! That has nothing to do with this. The thread that got taken down was about coaches on the hot seat. My point is that some schools don't put much effort in girls athletics. Some schools do. The point is that some schools will not make a change because they are not successful, it would be to much trouble. They are to busy with the boys sports.

If the Beech, Goodpasture, and Soddy coach were let go it would sure help us in the west. Especially if one of the west teams decided to pick them up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If the Beech, Goodpasture, and Soddy coach were let go it would sure help us in the west. Especially if one of the west teams decided to pick them up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great girls programs!! Take a look at Riverdales web site, great support from the school.

Mr noitall, you would assume that some of the districts you mentioned have schools that actually care about the girls teams!!! They will not make a change in coaching because it does not matter to them. Boys teams get the best of everything while the girls fight for what they can get. Some schools don't know how good they have it!!! They have no idea what some others go through /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

We never agree on much stuff but you are right about this and just maybe these schools were gettin tired of havin losers as a coach. I know of one coach here in the Mid state always talks about my program, my win, it was not my fault that we were losers in the game it was because of this or that but never maybe I screwed up. The last time that I saw them play they had asst. coaches, great parents, good school support, very good field, but it is always about me.....which is sad because to have a program it takes everyone workin together and now they are on the hot seat without a lot of support for what they had done over the years.

They have been put out, and now we will see if you are correct in keepin the program down or movin up with a change. I hate to see anyone lose their job because if /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />"Birdie" loses hers she will have to go out and find another one but she is very sharp because she knows who is the smart one in this family! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />