Tromo - get a clue - this web-site is called COACH T

davidlimbaugh

Tromo, this site is named COACH T. A forum to exchange scores, news and other information. NOT a site to impugn coaches or umpires or administrators anonymously...

EVERY post you post concerning Cookeville baseball is going to be BANGED immediately so just give up. Cookeville baseball is in great hands with Coach Chaffin and as the 2008 Tennessee Baseball COACHES Association Distinguished Service Award winner I am not about to let anyone impugn ANY coach on this web-site, Period!

Coach T, got my back?

Criticizing a coach is nothing new but when it gets too personal it needs to be removed. Most fans get the idea, or get mad at me and move on for awhile, and it stops. After a dozen posts it becomes obvious that it isn't.

tromo- If you want to continue as a member of these boards, under this or any other user names you may have, it needs to stop.

David- I will handle this from here but PM me if I miss something. Thanks

Tromo, this site is named COACH T. A forum to exchange scores, news and other information. NOT a site to impugn coaches or umpires or administrators anonymously...

EVERY post you post concerning Cookeville baseball is going to be BANGED immediately so just give up. Cookeville baseball is in great hands with Coach Chaffin and as the 2008 Tennessee Baseball COACHES Association Distinguished Service Award winner I am not about to let anyone impugn ANY coach on this web-site, Period!

Coach T, got my back?

WHATS IMPUGN MEAN?

WHATS IMPUGN MEAN?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/impugn

im?‹…pugn

??‚ ??‚/??m?€pyun/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [im-pyoon] Show IPA

??“verb (used with object)

1. to challenge as false (another's statements, motives, etc.); cast doubt upon.

2. Archaic. to assail (a person) by words or arguments; vilify.

3. Obsolete. to attack (a person) physically.