District 8AAA

sillysally

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 Coffee County.

GREAT JOB CC yes I told you all so! The "Football School" is still a football school! Lucky you did a great job couldn't make it had to go to "Birdie's" mama house today......worse cook in Winchester!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GREAT JOB CC yes I told you all so! The "Football School" is still a football school! Lucky you did a great job couldn't make it had to go to "Birdie's" mama house today......worse cook in Winchester!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitall, it was good seeing you this week. We have not seen you all year, guess you were busy Birdie expecting and all. Anyways, what do you think about the Coffee/siegel and the Lawrence County/Riverdale games? I know you missed on some of Region 4 games last season. Hope to see you there again tomorrow night because you brought us a little luck last year.

Best of luck to Coffee Co. and Lawrenceburg in the regionals. Mrnoitall you won the battle but i did have a few of the girls on Lincoln Co. team to tell me to tell you that they are THE LINCOLN CO> LADY FALCON SOFTBALL GIRLS and that they fill like they represented Lincoln Co very well this year and thought people recognized them as what they are and not just a football school,and they also left me with some other remarks to tell you but i just told them not to worry about what you thought. We where proud of them. I told them you where just having fun and you didnt mean to hurt their feelings though you have and i understood their feeelings toward you but just to remember you where a poor man with no money and had nothing else to do. I guess ill see you again next year. Hope you and Birdie can pull through these hard times.

Best of luck to Coffee Co. and Lawrenceburg in the regionals. Mrnoitall you won the battle but i did have a few of the girls on Lincoln Co. team to tell me to tell you that they are THE LINCOLN CO> LADY FALCON SOFTBALL GIRLS and that they fill like they represented Lincoln Co very well this year and thought people recognized them as what they are and not just a football school,and they also left me with some other remarks to tell you but i just told them not to worry about what you thought. We where proud of them. I told them you where just having fun and you didnt mean to hurt their feelings though you have and i understood their feeelings toward you but just to remember you where a poor man with no money and had nothing else to do. I guess ill see you again next year. Hope you and Birdie can pull through these hard times.

Take them girls to the trailer park one nite and get even! Get a case of "Double rolls" and wrap it real Good!

And dont forget to get pictures!hahahah Everyone would wanna see that! I know we got 2 closet fulls up 840....

Yep them girls have a lot to be proud of and should be very tough next year with them youngins pitchin. But this is this year and someone had to pack their bags and head to the house and it was the "football school". Tell them girls when they can make it to the big dance there in the "Boro" I will never call them the "football school" ever again. But you all need to fix some problems that I see before you can make it but still good LUCK in the future! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />