SCHS-OSHS predictions

bigreid

What a great nickname !!!!!!!!! I have never thought of that one, BUT I think it fits just fine. Good luck Oliver Springs and the only thing I've ever known a mad stork to bring is Babies. We're gonna see if the diapers fit and if the bust loose juice is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD on the 13th. Use this for your pre-game. I want you to think you are fired up. I want no excuses. 27-6 Big Owls.....oops thats 21 pts. BIGREID. :rolleyes:

[Edited by imallin on 9-12-02 8:27P]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by poop:
Posted by mirrorman:

OS hasn't played an opponent yet that Jackson County couldn't beat and Gordonsville would destroy either Lenoir City or Harriman. Harriman couldn't beat some of the middle school teams I've seen so far this season. OS doesn't have that huge offensive line this year and their defense isn't nearly as physical. If either SC backs get to the secondary, which they will, it will be a touchdown.

whos anderson county? that would be cool if they were in the top five in 3a. oh yeah, they are. if im not mistaken this os team went to ac and dominated them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith County 24

Oliver Springs 10

I don't think they have played Anderson County yet. :confused: Are you talking about a scrimmage, or what?

If you are, that means absolutely nothing. :rolleyes:

Fan, get out the pooper scooper! :)

[Edited by Antwan on 9-12-02 8:32P]

Ok, time to get serious on this board and roll up my sleeves after reading some of these Smith County posts. You would think Smith COunty was a major powerhouse ( which they are far from) with the attitude of how mighty SMith COunty is acting in regarding to the clash this Friday night in questioning OS's 2-0 record, its schedule, and the disbelief in some OS fans post that predict OS winning?

Its time for a pre game reality check for SMith COunty Posters

Here are the Facts. Oliver Springs beat Smith County at Carthrage last year. That victory was one of many over a tenacious schedule the Bobcats had last year. Smith County was humiliated last year mutiple times against a couple teams in their own region. OS has played the big boys and played them touch in scrimmages such as AC and CLinton( which SMith COunty is nowhere close to in terms of talent and ability) OS has every reason to be confident and think they have the ability to win this game. Smith County is a good 3-a school and building their program and elevating it.

OS already plays 3-A schools on a regular basis and has been winning on a regular basis of late ( ask Kingston, Lenior City, Scott COunty, Anderson County in a scrimmage)

My question wouldnt be if OS is acting overconfident is thinking they can win this game, but my question would be is Smith County posters trying to elevate their football team with a reputation that has yet to deliver? I hope your trip to East Tennessee is a good one.... OS awaits

All we are doing is trying to get you OS people to think that there might be a football game in OS Tommorrow Night. But you OS fans know that we can NOT play with you. We are trying to talk the OWLS up!! That's all we are trying to accomplish. Seems we've done a good job. We got under your skin.

Now, On a serious note. It's my understanding that OS lost a lot. But I do expect OS to be a good test for whoever they play. Last year is last year / scrimmages don't count anymore.....OS will get beat by a better football team! Scrimmages mean nothing at this point. It doesn't matter if OS scrimmaged UT and dominated....Well it might BUT the OWLS won't be caring about that tommorrow night. Now good luck tommorrow night...Get some good sleep b/c the OWLS WILL BE HOOTING ALL OVER OS TOMMORROW NIGHT...It will be hard for you to sleep tommorrow night thinking about how bad the MIGHTY OWLS put it on ya.....I'll say it again...Smith Co. 27 OS 7

Posted by orangenblack:

Folks, do you realize the SCHS-OSHS game has generated more hits and views than anything else in the state. I had planned on going to the Oak Ridge at Clinton game tomorrow night but have changed my mind. I can save a couple gallons of gasoline and drive over to O.S. (about 4 miles)

You should see a good ballgame. I think these teams may be better than Oak Ridge or Clinton this year. :rolleyes:

SC will be ready to play.

Posted by OS91:

Ok, time to get serious on this board and roll up my sleeves after reading some of these Smith County posts. You would think Smith COunty was a major powerhouse ( which they are far from) with the attitude of how mighty SMith COunty is acting in regarding to the clash this Friday night in questioning OS's 2-0 record, its schedule, and the disbelief in some OS fans post that predict OS winning?

Its time for a pre game reality check for SMith COunty Posters

Here are the Facts. Oliver Springs beat Smith County at Carthrage last year. That victory was one of many over a tenacious schedule the Bobcats had last year. Smith County was humiliated last year mutiple times against a couple teams in their own region. OS has played the big boys and played them touch in scrimmages such as AC and CLinton( which SMith COunty is nowhere close to in terms of talent and ability) OS has every reason to be confident and think they have the ability to win this game. Smith County is a good 3-a school and building their program and elevating it.

OS already plays 3-A schools on a regular basis and has been winning on a regular basis of late ( ask Kingston, Lenior City, Scott COunty, Anderson County in a scrimmage)

My question wouldnt be if OS is acting overconfident is thinking they can win this game, but my question would be is Smith County posters trying to elevate their football team with a reputation that has yet to deliver? I hope your trip to East Tennessee is a good one.... OS awaits

How many championships does OS have, district, region, or state? I don't think you are exactly a state power either. :rolleyes: