Dyersburg BEATS USJ

mattfromdburg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear Wilder did great. He's appeared to mature this year & pitched his best in big games. Stepping up to the challenge!! Wonder who he got that from?? Here's wishing both teams (DC & DHS) the best & hope they play each other one more time after wednesday!!! Great game & give them heck TROJANS!!!

Congrats to Dyersburg & Dyer Co. on two great wins. Lets hope everyone comes out Wedesday night and supports each team with class and dignity. I believe they have both earned it. No matter who wins they are both from our county and we should all be very proud of that. We are so blessed to have great ball players on both teams. So lets show some respect and honor our ballplayers with a great crowd on both sides of the field. " GO CHOCTAWS"

Congrats to Dyersburg & Dyer Co. on two great wins. Lets hope everyone comes out Wedesday night and supports each team with class and dignity. I believe they have both earned it. No matter who wins they are both from our county and we should all be very proud of that. We are so blessed to have great ball players on both teams. So lets show some respect and honor our ballplayers with a great crowd on both sides of the field. " GO CHOCTAWS"

Well said. They should both take care of business at sub-state and move on to the Murf. Time to have a little fun. It's why you play the game -- a chance to compete.

I would be remise if I didn't say well done to Preston Overby. I have a lot of respect for him. I know he was pumped going into the game against Dyersburg and obviously pitched very well. Joey also pitched extremely well. 1-0 game is about all you can say.