CAK vs Alcoa

reaction

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thats great reaction, the first time I read it, it flew right by me though. I am going to be the dare-devil of the bunch /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... Wow...this is a hard one to predict. I believe that Alcoa will pull off a win because 1) that is my gut feeling 2) They have home-field advantage, which really can mean a lot 3) I want to see a team from district 3 A/AA win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> 4) I believe Alcoa will have a fire and determination within them (not saying that CAK won't...im sure they will) that will be hard to put out...considering they have never been this far. CAK, however, is a very good squad and definitely has more experience in big-time games like this. I say Alcoa wins 3-2....they will have to be on top of their game tomorrow night...thats for sure. May the better Tom-G win, its time for the real Tom-G to shine!