CASCADE CHAMPIONS win region 5A again!

FridayMainEvent

Great job last night guys. Game wasn't as close until 3 run homer by Clarksville Academy in top of 7th inning. Kyle Saylor did a great job in relief and also hit a solo shot. Other Home run hitters last night were Josh Brown and Kyle Mullins again.

Coach Brandon Bassham will be matched up against his father's team (Columbia Academy) for the third time this season. One of those was a 14 inning marathon. Should be a great night for baseball Friday night!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job last night guys. Game wasn't as close until 3 run homer by Clarksville Academy in top of 7th inning. Kyle Saylor did a great job in relief and also hit a solo shot. Other Home run hitters last night were Josh Brown and Kyle Mullins again.

Coach Brandon Bassham will be matched up against his father's team (Columbia Academy) for the third time this season. One of those was a 14 inning marathon. Should be a great night for baseball Friday night!

CA completely blew the last game against Summertown, i dont see that happening again! i think this will be a very close game. i know they both pitched young kids the first matchup(at least maybe until the very very late innings) but who did each team pitch when they met up in the yellow jacket classic?

CA completely blew the last game against Summertown, i dont see that happening again! i think this will be a very close game. i know they both pitched young kids the first matchup(at least maybe until the very very late innings) but who did each team pitch when they met up in the yellow jacket classic?

I'd bet you'll see Kyle Mullins or Josh Brown (possibly both since neither one did any work last night) on Friday. Cascade is hitting the ball well right now. They had 5 home runs in the two region games.

From all the Fans at Lookout Valley, Home of the Baseball YellowJackets!!!!!!Good Luck Cascade, Hope to see you in the Boro! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks, Buddy...Same to you!

I'd bet you'll see Kyle Mullins or Josh Brown (possibly both since neither one did any work last night) on Friday. Cascade is hitting the ball well right now. They had 5 home runs in the two region games.

Let me correct myself, Brown did pitch the 7th inning last night, striking out two.

Go Champs!!! Congrats on the win and good luck Friday.

Sorry for the lack of updates last night, Trey. I was enjoying the Left Field Party...LOL

Congrats on winning! Just curious, I know this is off subject, but does Cascade have any travel baseball teams, what are their sources of feeder programs? One of my friends that has a son is looking at moving to Cascade for their great schools and excellent athletic programs. Any info would be great. Their son is in elementary, but one of the better up and coming players in basketball and baseball.So, no recruiting, they are tired of the horrible politics here, just want some stability.

Good job guys!! Will probably have to head down south and catch the game. Got to see the game with Nashville Christian. This should be a good matchup. Two real good men coaching 2 good teams. Hate to see a looser in that situation. Good luck to you guys. Keep representing the region. Hope to see you back in the boro playing at our field for the trophy.

id bet yall will see Clark Ayers, or kerry Workman, im not sure if Workman pitched monday, and im not sure if that would matter anyways, but it should be a good game!

Congrats on winning! Just curious, I know this is off subject, but does Cascade have any travel baseball teams, what are their sources of feeder programs? One of my friends that has a son is looking at moving to Cascade for their great schools and excellent athletic programs. Any info would be great. Their son is in elementary, but one of the better up and coming players in basketball and baseball.So, no recruiting, they are tired of the horrible politics here, just want some stability.

Yes, they do travel together during the summer. Also have a great indoor hitting facility for the winter months. Cascade has a great athletic program and we are proud of the product we've been able to put on the field and court in recent years.