3 Tennessee Teams in the ESPN Fab 50 Polls this week

MustHang

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only did they play Goodpasture, TCA beat them 1 - 0. Great game. TCA may be the cream of the crop regardless of the classification. I would pay to see those four teams in a double elimination tournament.

Beech beat the oldest Renfro girl last year in the Riverdale Tourney, 5 to 2.

I'm sure Beech and Soddy would love to play them. Maybe TCA can play a

DH with them next week in the "Boro". See about arranging that!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Beech beat the oldest Renfro girl last year in the Riverdale Tourney, 5 to 2.

I'm sure Beech and Soddy would love to play them. Maybe TCA can play a

DH with them next week in the "Boro". See about arranging that!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Those would be great games to watch!!!! Great athletes and competitors on all of those teams as many others in the state. But I don't think that last year has much to do with this year, we must remember that these are teenage girls we are dealing with and that things can change a lot with a team of girls during that period of time, improving or not improving! I just hope they all make it thru their sectional games tonight cause it would be a crime to see great seasons like all of these teams have had end in one game that got looked past!

Those would be great games to watch!!!! Great athletes and competitors on all of those teams as many others in the state. But I don't think that last year has much to do with this year, we must remember that these are teenage girls we are dealing with and that things can change a lot with a team of girls during that period of time, improving or not improving! I just hope they all make it thru their sectional games tonight cause it would be a crime to see great seasons like all of these teams have had end in one game that got looked past!

Yea, last year wuz last year. And...last month wuz last month. Under dat thought, GP could say "We'd beat Trinity now cuz we is better now". However, if someone is tootin dar horn...just look at da head-to-head. Yep, things change from year to year but da head-to-head never changes. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Dat GP team ain't got no braggin rights on dat fine Trinity team cuz head-to-head they lost. But, if dat Beech team beat dat Trinity team pretty good last year with dat UT signee pitchin...dat my friend is braggin rights. WC has braggin rights on every team they played dis year except Beech. Beech has braggin rights on everybody in da State of TN cuz one thread said dat no TN team has beat them. And, in a way they got braggin rights on Soddy cuz I watched dat play day game and it wuz not even close seeing dat both teams played it straight up to win and both throwing them aces.

Thank you very much. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It would be really interesting to see those four teams play. I'd think they would all 4 be pretty evenly matched with Beech being slightly ahead. In the regular season, Goodpasture went 1-1, winning by 1 against Soddy and losing by 1 to Trinity. Trinity went 1-0, winning by 1 against Goodpasture, and Soddy went 0-1, losing by 1 to Goodpasture. I've heard Beech beat both Soddy and Goodpasture in play days in preseason; you can take that for what it's worth since it was preseason.

It would be really interesting to see those four teams play. I'd think they would all 4 be pretty evenly matched with Beech being slightly ahead. In the regular season, Goodpasture went 1-1, winning by 1 against Soddy and losing by 1 to Trinity. Trinity went 1-0, winning by 1 against Goodpasture, and Soddy went 0-1, losing by 1 to Goodpasture. I've heard Beech beat both Soddy and Goodpasture in play days in preseason; you can take that for what it's worth since it was preseason.

I'd like to see my WC play dem teams. Dat is...except Beech. We lost to dem 4 times. I don't want to see dem again till the "Ship" !! And dat's a fact! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />