Soddy/ Riverdale

orangeman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Riverdale.....it was a great game to watch....Riverdale outfielders made play after play after play....This will end a streak of 4 straight AAA State Championships coming from District 6 AAA......Good Luck to Riverdale and all other teams that make it to state......

That ain't goin to happen.....the Ladies from the "Boro" was lucky to beat Coacht team and you can take it to the bank them "Warriors" ain't lookin forward to be goin to the "Lake" not many people win there but SD! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ahem.... better give up your day job.

Can that check be cashed today or should they wait till Monday.

Remember this name..... Warriors! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Pitcher sophomore Samantha Hoadwanic for Riverdale. The team gave it all and left it on the field. From what I heard on the phone, team effort all the way. Great job and great job parents for making this happen by your involvement and dedication to support the program as much as you did.

Coach Breeden, coach Weaver and coach Catalano congratulations on a job well done.

Pitcher sophomore Samantha Hoadwanic for Riverdale. The team gave it all and left it on the field. From what I heard on the phone, team effort all the way. Great job and great job parents for making this happen by your involvement and dedication to support the program as much as you did.

Coach Breeden, coach Weaver and coach Catalano congratulations on a job well done.

////

What about pitcher, sophmore Samantha Hoadwonic from Riverdale??????? Heard it was an awsome game. Heard that Riverdale controled the whole game!! Congratulations. Heard also that the parents were more supportive and louder. SD went down hard. So, who was the one that said it was going to be b blow out???

Riverdale didn't CONTROL the game. It was 1-1 until the 7th. Soddy had more hits, but couldn't get the clutch hit.

Believe what you want. Who won again RIVERDALE!! thats what matters right now. SD didn't even score til the 6th.

I give them tons of credit, from what I heard, they are a solid hitting team right down to the bottom of the line up. That Riverdale pitcher must have done a great job keeping them off balance. Kudos to both teams. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

WAY TO GO RIVERDALE!! Coach Breeden, you deserve this and it couldn't have happened to a better team. Congrats on going to the State, and going through Soddy Lake makes it even sweeter! It is poetic justice!! AND, Wilson 25.....obviously, you are eating a little crow, called "Kirk" tonight...LOl, LOL!! Now, what are all those things Coach Kirk owns? Did Coach Breed steal them away or what happened?

Believe what you want. Who won again RIVERDALE!! thats what matters right now. SD didn't even score til the 6th.

I give them tons of credit, from what I heard, they are a solid hitting team right down to the bottom of the line up. That Riverdale pitcher must have done a great job keeping them off balance. Kudos to both teams. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

All you know is what you heard. For all you really know Soddy might have won. On the other hand, I was there. I saw what happened.

WAY TO GO RIVERDALE!! Coach Breeden, you deserve this and it couldn't have happened to a better team. Congrats on going to the State, and going through Soddy Lake makes it even sweeter! It is poetic justice!! AND, Wilson 25.....obviously, you are eating a little crow, called "Kirk" tonight...LOl, LOL!! Now, what are all those things Coach Kirk owns? Did Coach Breed steal them away or what happened?

Crow is not good, but it comes with the territory. Gobble gobble.

Riverdale didn't CONTROL the game. It was 1-1 until the 7th. Soddy had more hits, but couldn't get the clutch hit.

No dog in this fight, but the linescore on the Chattanoogan website has Riverdale with 7 hits and Soddy with 6. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No dog in this fight, but the linescore on the Chattanoogan website has Riverdale with 7 hits and Soddy with 6. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It sure didn't seem that way, but that's what it say's.