Soddy/ Riverdale

orangeman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Riverdale.....it was a great game to watch....Riverdale outfielders made play after play after play....This will end a streak of 4 straight AAA State Championships coming from District 6 AAA......Good Luck to Riverdale and all other teams that make it to state......

It is always a huge upset if Soddy or Ooltewah and in past Red Bank are not at the dance and winning it. Both teams are among the tops in the state but a job well done by those preventing the 6AAA dominance at the State. But they will be back with a point to prove.

I told you Riverdale wuz "spunky" and had a chance to win if it were just "1" game. Guess all dat stuff about my WC not playin good enough teams shoulda been said 'bout Soddy. Because you see...WC is goin to da dance and Soddy is not ! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

for anyone that watched the game tonight, would have to agree that the home field advantage was not an advantage for Soddy. the big field proved to be their downfall. I saw at least 4 bombs hit that would have been out of any other high school field around. riverdale's outfield was playing deep and that is where they were catching them. i'm sorry but that was their demise]. if this game had been played at riverdale those balls are not caught. someone is tossing them back from behind the fence. but no excuses the field was the same for both sides.

congrats warriors

for anyone that watched the game tonight, would have to agree that the home field advantage was not an advantage for Soddy. the big field proved to be their downfall. I saw at least 4 bombs hit that would have been out of any other high school field around. riverdale's outfield was playing deep and that is where they were catching them. i'm sorry but that was their demise]. if this game had been played at riverdale those balls are not caught. someone is tossing them back from behind the fence. but no excuses the field was the same for both sides.

congrats warriors

It is one game and anything can happen in one game. This format probably should be best of 3. Has there ever been any thoughts of that in Regions and sectionals. It is double elim in districts. This way the team that goes will definately be the most deserving if they can win 2 of 3.

Any thoughts from anyone.

It is one game and anything can happen in one game. This format probably should be best of 3. Has there ever been any thoughts of that in Regions and sectionals. It is double elim in districts. This way the team that goes will definately be the most deserving if they can win 2 of 3.

Any thoughts from anyone.

And the team from 1 game is going, and more deserving of it! Excuses, whining, etc,etc......

And the team from 1 game is going, and more deserving of it! Excuses, whining, etc,etc......

If Soddy had of won, I wonder if they would care at all 'bout da "one game" format. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I do believe dat they would have not cared in da least ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congrats, Riverdale. 7AAA was the strongest district top to bottom in the state and along with your tournament schedule definitely prepared you to pick off Soddy.

Strongest top to bottom?...Please......change yor name to "jogger"....after Rdale and siegel, Blackman was just barely 500%.....and Cookville.....overall......look at the district games.....some played 13-14, some played 8-9...

how to you compare all that from top to bottom? You mite wanna go help the Obama Admin out a little....NO ! on second thought, they doin enough of that kinda figurin already !