Postponements for Friday, May 15

CoachT

Beech-Brentwood Cancelled due to rain. May play Saturday or Sunday, depending on weather and field conditions. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Now, you's beat us 4 times dar MustHang. But, I is wantin the "9's" to make a big showin at da State. Ya'll take care of biz-ness. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Brentwood @ Beech Sunday, May 17 @ 4:00

Come on MustHang............you are slacking!

Yea, Yea, Yea! Had a sports physical first thing this morning, moved my sister to a new apartment mid-day,

then had to take my late afternoon nap. But I'll see you Sunday! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea, Yea, Yea! Had a sports physical first thing this morning, moved my sister to a new apartment mid-day,

then had to take my late afternoon nap. But I'll see you Sunday! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hopefully the game won't interfere with your nap.................

Hopefully the game won't interfere with your nap.................

Big Decision......DO I wanna go see.......B vs B.....or.....Seig vs WV...??

I have so much free time on my hands and am having trouble of thinking of nothing but "State Championship Wildcat SugarPlums" dancing in my Head! Gee... Ya'll know I've seen the Beechnut girls enough already, and Brentwood coundn't beat Ravenwood, and...OH Yea, we got Rwood last nite.......

So should I go see what a Walker Valley looks like?

GO DUBC !

Big Decision......DO I wanna go see.......B vs B.....or.....Seig vs WV...??

I have so much free time on my hands and am having trouble of thinking of nothing but "State Championship Wildcat SugarPlums" dancing in my Head! Gee... Ya'll know I've seen the Beechnut girls enough already, and Brentwood coundn't beat Ravenwood, and...OH Yea, we got Rwood last nite.......

So should I go see what a Walker Valley looks like?

GO DUBC !

I heard Walker Valley has a pitcher that is Arizona bound....................