WC wins in 9!

dubc

Hard fought game tonite, WC wins 3-1 in 9 innings......

Ravenwood a good team, pitcher had as much "junk" as anyone...just no speed......we was a little flat....but we'll take a win anyway we get it......

Congrats to RavenWood on good season....nice people....

I think I spotted MrNoitAll standing in the bleachers with a big WC banner! His NEW TEAM!

WE Headin down 840 to da "Boro".....

dubc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard fought game tonite, WC wins 3-1 in 9 innings......

Ravenwood a good team, pitcher had as much "junk" as anyone...just no speed......we was a little flat....but we'll take a win anyway we get it......

Congrats to RavenWood on good season....nice people....

I think I spotted MrNoitAll standing in the bleachers with a big WC banner! His NEW TEAM!

WE Headin down 840 to da "Boro".....

dubc

Well dubc between it taking WC

9 innings to squeak past Ravenwood and mrnoitall being WC's biggest Fan now things don't look good for goin deep at the "boro"

Well dubc between it taking WC

9 innings to squeak past Ravenwood and mrnoitall being WC's biggest Fan now things don't look good for goin deep at the "boro"

Well teeball...I would give you the breakdown of problems we had, but I'd be the first on this board of making excuses for a win! The Alabama bound Raptor pitcher just kept us off guard all nite.....she had the "junk"....

As far as our "new biggest fan" goes...I been kinda fearful thinkin it mite be the "kiss of death" But we're glad to have him aboard....maybe it'll bring some media attention to our softball program to go along with those state champ lady roundballers....Its always good to earn respect, and thats all we desired from our great season...

We'll be sad when its over.... and happy we went so far!

Go dubC....

Well teeball...I would give you the breakdown of problems we had, but I'd be the first on this board of making excuses for a win! The Alabama bound Raptor pitcher just kept us off guard all nite.....she had the "junk"....

As far as our "new biggest fan" goes...I been kinda fearful thinkin it mite be the "kiss of death" But we're glad to have him aboard....maybe it'll bring some media attention to our softball program to go along with those state champ lady roundballers....Its always good to earn respect, and thats all we desired from our great season...

Go dubC....

Oh Yea Congrats on the big win and makin it to the "boro"!!!!!!!!

Oh Yea Congrats on the big win and makin it to the "boro"!!!!!!!!

Thanks, friend, I'll tell ya we was worryed, between our kids gettin up so early and being on Channel 4 "Cool schools" this morning @ 4:30am, they was kinda flat....so we wuz happy just to get away with another day!

Thanks again.....

Go 840 Ladies!

Thanks, friend, I'll tell ya we was worryed, between our kids gettin up so early and being on Channel 4 "Cool schools" this morning @ 4:30am, they was kinda flat....so we wuz happy just to get away with another day!

Thanks again.....

Go 840 Ladies!

I wants to cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go dubC....

What?!?! I'd like to know who it is......................

Congrats WC on a great win and headed to the boro! We are moving up to your district next year and look forward to playing such a great team! Good Luck 840 ladies!

Lebanon Lady Devilettes

Thanks, glad to have ya'll, wish we could get them "churchgirls" from Laguardo in here too...I know they is a littler than you and us, but they sure is a "proud" bunch.....After this "Dance" we'll look foward to next yr....

Headin down 840...to da "Boro"

Thanks, glad to have ya'll, wish we could get them "churchgirls" from Laguardo in here too...I know they is a littler than you and us, but they sure is a "proud" bunch.....After this "Dance" we'll look foward to next yr....

Headin down 840...to da "Boro"

Still waiting to hear about this "Alabama bound" pitcher...............

Still waiting to hear about this "Alabama bound" pitcher...............

It was never said "University of Alabama bound". Could be going to Jefferson Davis CC which is in Alabama. Or she might be going to UA, just not to play ball. If she is going to play ball at UA well all I can say, good for her.