Riverdale and Cleveland

Whitey

anyone have the details of the game?

1st Half - 20 min in - Cleveland (#4) scored on a header off direct kick.

1st Half - 30 min in - Riverdale (#9) scored on a rebound off post following nice give and go from #10.

1st Half - Just before Half - Cleveland (#18) scored on rebound following low bullet shot from 18 yd line by #10.

Exciting second half. Both teams played hearts out and should be very proud. Extremely muddy conditions.

1st Half - 20 min in - Cleveland (#4) scored on a header off direct kick.

1st Half - 30 min in - Riverdale (#9) scored on a rebound off post following nice give and go from #10.

1st Half - Just before Half - Cleveland (#18) scored on rebound following low bullet shot from 18 yd line by #10.

Exciting second half. Both teams played hearts out and should be very proud. Extremely muddy conditions.

Good recap of the game. It was one of the best games I have watched in a long time. We did not get the result we wanted but I am very pleased with the season that Riverdale had. It was my son, Patrick Compton's (10) last game as a Warrior and I am very proud of him. This team has played all year with the heart of Warriors and I am very proud of them. I will miss attending these games and watching them play although I will try to attend future games.

Good Luck to Cleveland. They are a good team and should go far. If we had to lose, I do not mind losing to a team like Cleveland.

Good recap of the game. It was one of the best games I have watched in a long time. We did not get the result we wanted but I am very pleased with the season that Riverdale had. It was my son, Patrick Compton's (10) last game as a Warrior and I am very proud of him. This team has played all year with the heart of Warriors and I am very proud of them. I will miss attending these games and watching them play although I will try to attend future games.

Good Luck to Cleveland. They are a good team and should go far. If we had to lose, I do not mind losing to a team like Cleveland.

did the muddy field favor one team over the other? for example was clevland a speed team and that neutralized it and gave us a shot or did it slow us down more?