A/AA BRACKETS ARE OUT!

BigG

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Blind draw, only teams from the same region cannot be on the same side as the bracket.

If CCS can hold the fort on Monday, sets up a interesting first round game with Alcoa.

Station Camp/East Ridge vs CPA could be a pretty nice battle as well.

CAK should bury Madison and we'll see how Hume Fogg and USJ are against each other.

My prediction... hopefully i wont make BigG too mad..

USJ beats CAK in the finals.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ha ha! No worries BigJee!

Are you going to be able to go to the tourney?

only if catholic were their then none of these teams would have a chance. i liked the news paper article im glad cak cant stand looking at the runner up sign... that made my day.haha

if catholic deserved to be there, they would be there... they lost to cak quite a few times this year i thought

if catholic deserved to be there, they would be there... they lost to cak quite a few times this year i thought

Actually, Catholic was 8-1 since 2007. They had a great run and are a fantastic team. I wish them the best of luck in AAA. I think they will do well.

only if catholic were their then none of these teams would have a chance. i liked the news paper article im glad cak cant stand looking at the runner up sign... that made my day.haha

Well then the time they lost must have been an important loss to Catholic by CAK. Catholic has had a great run in the state but if they deserved to be there this year they would be there. Most of the posts by Catholic people are very classy.....try not to ruin it for the rest of them.

no they lost once the last 10 times they have played bahaha get your facts straight before you talk

no, youve lost 3 of the last 10. and congrats on getting to the state tourny....... o wait you didnt. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />