Coalfield ----FCS

fishunt

Yes, Congrats on a great season, but I was responing to Toe's Post #3 in which he says Fcs will send Coalfield to losers bracket and then Huntinton would send em home, and then says Forrest will do same to Midway and Grace will send em' home....Sure sounds like he's got you on the winners platform to me with Grace......Hope he's right for ya'll anyway.....

Good Luck....We 840 Ladies will be pullin for ya !

You need to read that post a little closer...............you can read, can't you?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, the last time i saw them play was two years ago and we beat them.

Fishy the last time you played Grace you had the buzz saw Haley Rutledge pitching and the hitting catching phenom Jessie Couch that won the game for FCS, with a 7th inning shot that ROCKED possum town. A home run in the 7 th inning with 2 outs, she won the game for you. The pitcher for Grace was a 8th grader. She is now sophomore. I think FCS is done in 3 maybe 2 .

Also I am hurt, you keep saying I am not a FCS fan ?? I am, and I will be there to watch them lose.

Fishy the last time you played Grace you had the buzz saw Haley Rutledge pitching and the hitting catching phenom Jessie Couch that won the game for FCS, with a 7th inning shot that ROCKED possum town. A home run in the 7 th inning with 2 outs, she won the game for you. The pitcher for Grace was a 8th grader. She is now sophomore. I think FCS is done in 3 maybe 2 .

Also I am hurt, you keep saying I am not a FCS fan ?? I am, and I will be there to watch them lose.

Actually the homerun only tied the game... The game was 1-0 until the 7th and Jessi did tie the game up, and she is awesome and definitely was the hero. But my next batter actually got a hit to get on base, pinch runner stole second, was bunted to third, and the next two batters walked. We scored the go-ahead run on a passed ball. So yes, having Hailey and Jessi as players was awesome, but I had other good players too, and I have some good players now too. Don't run us down because we are a different team than we have been in the past...One thing you can't argue with...we are still here, still playing, still alive, so don't count US out yet either...

Toe, I wish ya'll FCS'ers alotta luck, but if ya'll aint seen Coalfields pitcher, ya'll in for a surprise....she's a "smoker" and a good stick also...she's only a freshman, dont be caught offguard, seen alot of her, know her well...she'll send you "packin" if you aint on top of your game!

Good Luck...

dubc, looks like FCS was on top of there game!!!!!

dubc, looks like FCS was on top of there game!!!!!

Yep, looks like ya'll was ahead of the game.....Us @ WC wasn't quite as fortunate...lost 3-2 in 8 innings to siegel..cant make 4-5 errors at this stage and expect to pull it out....not against these teams....

Go FCS.........good luck round two....

Come on WC... get it together!

Yep, looks like ya'll was ahead of the game.....Us @ WC wasn't quite as fortunate...lost 3-2 in 8 innings to siegel..cant make 4-5 errors at this stage and expect to pull it out....not against these teams....

Go FCS.........good luck round two....

Come on WC... get it together!

That was a very winable game for WC. All 3 runs unearned.

That was a very winable game for WC. All 3 runs unearned.

And that my friends is the same way Beech has beat us 3 outta 4 games in the last 5 weeks, and as we beat Ravenwood last week the same way.... unearned, unearned, unearned...but they beat us tonite...Good Luck to siegel the rest of the way! I know several on that team, all class acts....

WC gotta regroup......