Collierville vs Farragut

richt19

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut's Pfeifer carried a no-hitter into the 5th, and was replaced by Mac Thoreson after a couple of walks. Thoreson finished for the save, allowing an RBI infield out in the bottom of the 7th. According to my sources, Curt Powell made a major-league play on that infield grounder to keep Collierville from starting a big rally.

Ethan Bennett crushed a 3-run HR to left center that probably carried close to 390 feet, for all the runs the Admirals would need. I understand Farragut plays Blackman Wednesday at 12:30 at Oakland.

Congrats to the Admirals!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Farragut's Pfeifer carried a no-hitter into the 5th, and was replaced by Mac Thoreson after a couple of walks. Thoreson finished for the save, allowing an RBI infield out in the bottom of the 7th. According to my sources, Curt Powell made a major-league play on that infield grounder to keep Collierville from starting a big rally.

Ethan Bennett crushed a 3-run HR to left center that probably carried close to 390 feet, for all the runs the Admirals would need. I understand Farragut plays Blackman Wednesday at 12:30 at Oakland.

Congrats to the Admirals!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

According to sources??? He got a glove on the ball, bobbled the ball, recovered the ball....... but the fact that the batter was unable to run due to a bad knee made the out. Evan Frazier beats that out any (other) day....gutsy play by Frazier just to be at bat. The inning started with a John Jordan triple to straight center, (that kid is fast)

Credit to Faragut, they got the runs, but Collierville(as banged up as they are) didn't make it easy.

According to sources??? He got a glove on the ball, bobbled the ball, recovered the ball....... but the fact that the batter was unable to run due to a bad knee made the out. Evan Frazier beats that out any (other) day....gutsy play by Frazier just to be at bat. The inning started with a John Jordan triple to straight center, (that kid is fast)

Credit to Faragut, they got the runs, but Collierville(as banged up as they are) didn't make it easy.

hahah how bout you make some more excuses... i told you after the warrior classic Farragut would win the one that counted. thanks for playing.

Quit making excuses and admit the you got beat by a better team!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Quit making excuses and admit the you got beat by a better team!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As they say here in TN, "I don't have a dawg in this hunt !" Just an observation I made while watching the play. I didn't need a "source" to tell me about it. I always get a kick about people stating "facts" when they weren't there ! And I think if you read the post you note I stated the Faragut scored the runs to win...No disrespct to anyone.