mightypoweredsnake

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Farragut-Great Junior Class

2. Ravenwood-Young team

3. Independance- Another young team

4. Hendersonville- Another good junior class, also has tradition of being good.

5. Bearden-Great tradition also

what do you think

I think Maryville is another team to watch. They only lose 3 Seniors on a team that lost to Farragut 2-1 in regular season and 1-0 in district semi-finals. Also, they beat CAK and Oak Ridge, and tied Bearden at Bearden.

They had 7 sophomores starting so with those guys maturing another year they should be even stronger and more consistent.

What a district they will have though with Farragut, Bearden, Maryville, and now Catholic joining them.

Should be fun to watch next year.

I think Maryville is another team to watch.

They had 7 sophomores starting so with those guys maturing another year they should be even stronger and more consistent.

I agree with this post. Maryville should be very strong next year.

With Farragut returning all but 2 starters, they will be the favorite, but there will be a lot of strong teams competing for second.

This looks like the top five teams for next year. I would probably add Riverdale as number 6. I think I saw a post that indicated they had only two seniors this year.

Of course, everyone will likely be playing for second. Farragut will be too dominate next year.

Riverdale did only have two seniors. Patrick Compton and Eli Genet. Most of their scoring came from Compton (I think 22 goals) but David Pleitez (Junior) and Jordan Higgs (Sophomore) had most of the rest of the goals. Total goals for the team was around 63. Riverdale consistantly started 4 freshmen and with one year under their belt they will come out strong next year.