Dyer County Choctaws--AA STATE CHAMPS!

NewellHartbaseball

WOW>>>>>>what a ride!!!!!

My skin is burnt, my lips are chapped, my eyes are tired, my throat is sore, my checking account is empty..........

BOY DO I FEEL BLESSED!!!!!

Thanks to all the fans and supporters for coming to the Boro! The convoy through Dyer County was absolutely amazing. Thanks to the policemen, firemen, rescue squad, SL100 and all of those who gathered at the field to celebrate with us!!!

To you seniors and your parents......you are an awesome group and I will miss you so much!!! Best of EVERYTHING to you!!! You deserve it!!!

Thank you Choctaws for the memories!!!! I love you all!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW>>>>>>what a ride!!!!!

My skin is burnt, my lips are chapped, my eyes are tired, my throat is sore, my checking account is empty..........

BOY DO I FEEL BLESSED!!!!!

Thanks to all the fans and supporters for coming to the Boro! The convoy through Dyer County was absolutely amazing. Thanks to the policemen, firemen, rescue squad, SL100 and all of those who gathered at the field to celebrate with us!!!

To you seniors and your parents......you are an awesome group and I will miss you so much!!! Best of EVERYTHING to you!!! You deserve it!!!

Thank you Choctaws for the memories!!!! I love you all!!!

where in the world are Wave80 and the others...no congrats?????

Having been there to witness it, about the only word I can find to decsribe the entire week is awesome. Residents from both the city and county have alot to be proud of, and as far as the DC baseball team goes, congrats on a magical season that ended with a state title. Entering the tournament as the No. 1 team in the state is one thing, leaving as the Class AA state champions is something else. Again, though I for one am glad the week is over (I had to run around much more than most), it was a great experience and one I am proud to have been able to cover. The championship game is one I will never forget.

Congratulations to the Choctaws for a great run. Wow what a week!! I am sure there are some who dont want to hear this but here goes. It was so refreshing to see the Choctaw team supporting the Trojans at the Lipscomb game and the Trojans supporting the Choctaws at the Pigeon Forge game. This site has become more of a bashing tool than a good thing so their will be some that won't take this for what its meant for. This was a huge week for the Dyersburg/Dyer County area and thanks to the teams for making me believe in the true spirit of competition.

Yes, I agree with you 100%, the Trojans were there for us, also at thr Knox game as well. They were not cheering , but that is understandable. Sometimes you have to swollow your pride and do the right thing. They did that and then some more. They even came down to congradulate the Choctaws after the game. I know it took a lot for them to do that, and I for one commend them for doing that. I tip my hat to Dyersburg coaches and players for showing what sportsmanship is all about. Dyersburg coaches, fans, and players should hold their heads up high, because they were just a few miscues away from being in the final game with us.

What a loser!!!!!

The reason Dyer County is going to AAA is cause everyone hates

going to Dyersburg and they transfer to Dyer County.

Loser?? Because I stated the TRUTH?? Wow... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />