Dyer County Choctaws--AA STATE CHAMPS!

NewellHartbaseball

When you are at the top of your game there is always someone, who is trying to drag you down. canadian, it's not going to work in this thread. You are not going to steal out thunder. The Choctaws are 2AA Champs and you can not take it away from us no matter how you slice it. So the best thing for you to do is move on to the next thread.

Too late, he stole your thunder when you became so defensive. Congrats and move on.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADSMOM since you called me out on here I will let you know that I extended my congratulations to dc in person at mtsu's stadium and texted a few personal congrats since then.

I know that because I KNOW who you are....just messin' with you /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Lighten up my friend, all is well. I sat behind some kids from Dyersburg and talked to one for a few...nice young man. D-burg had a great season and this county has a lot to be proud of with both teams.

I know that because I KNOW who you are....just messin' with you /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Lighten up my friend, all is well. I sat behind some kids from Dyersburg and talked to one for a few...nice young man. D-burg had a great season and this county has a lot to be proud of with both teams.

Just getting to state isn't enough anymore . . . gotta get to work.