Merrick Martin

fastpitch101

I always thought she was a really good player and I can find where all the other really good players in her class went , all are doing well! Just curious if she continued to play.

She signed with Vol State out of MJ but left Vol State and is not currently playing. What a talented, fun kid to watch on the diamond! Maybe she will play again someday, it's certainly not too late.

She signed with Vol State out of MJ but left Vol State and is not currently playing. What a talented, fun kid to watch on the diamond! Maybe she will play again someday, it's certainly not too late.

Merrick attended Motlow State this spring and, as far as I know, plans to play there next season. She did not play this season.

Thanks for the info, I'm glad to hear that she may be playing again next year. I wish her much success on and off the field!

In her freshman year at Father Ryan she proved to be loaded with talent in every aspect of the game. I hope she does what it takes to play in the near future. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

In her freshman year at Father Ryan she proved to be loaded with talent in every aspect of the game. I hope she does what it takes to play in the near future. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

In my opinion, she is THE best all around player to come out of middle tn and maybe the whole state of tn. I did hear that she will play at motlow next year but I'm hoping she continues it in Dl after that. That chic had more talent and potential than any player I've ever watched. I'm still trying to figure out how that 'unbulked' little thing could hit homers with such ease.

In my opinion, she is THE best all around player to come out of middle tn and maybe the whole state of tn. I did hear that she will play at motlow next year but I'm hoping she continues it in Dl after that. That chic had more talent and potential than any player I've ever watched. I'm still trying to figure out how that 'unbulked' little thing could hit homers with such ease.

Did she run into problems with grades at Volstate or did she take a break? Why didnt she start with Motlow in the first place? Is she playing summer ball anywhere this summer?