Best players in West TN (including Memphis)

GCPioneer

I figured I'd start this topic up since there was one for East TN. Who will be the top players in West TN, rural and Memphis?

Rural West TN

Darren Dunbar, Quan Campbell - Humboldt

Jay Murphy, Ricky Tisdale - Bolivar

John Hudson, Fred Yarbrough - Dyer Co.

Casey Prather, Rod Long - Jackson NS

Tarius Johnson, Kendall Anthony - Liberty

John Ross Glover, E.J. Miller - USJ

Shonte Sims - Henry Co.

Thomas Greer - West Carroll

BJ Marshall - Union City

Memphis

Add more to the Rural West TN list if I left anyone out and I'll let the people who keep up with Memphis more fill that part out.... this is just a little offseason discussion.

Joe Jackson, Andre Hollins- White Station

Tarik Black, Cameron Golden- Ridgeway

Chris Jones, Adonis Thomas, Nate Rucker,Martavious Newby- Melrose

Tim Peete, Jarnell Stokes- Central

Austin Hollins- Germantown

Darious Paige, Darrian Gray, Jonathon Williams-Southwind(Maybe Mardracus Wade)

Ronald Brown- Raleigh Egypt

Cedric McaFee, Robert Houston- Craigmont

Brandon Wright- Hillcrest or Melrose

Bobby Parks- St.George's

Todd Mayo- Houston

I forgot about him to be honest, but in my honest opinion he didn't set Memphis on fire with the exception of the Kirby and Germantown games. I'll edit my list, but his game really has flaws I weren't expecting like Ball Handling, Ahtlethicism, and Intangibles. Hopefully he'll be at Ridgeway or White Station since being at Houston will only allow him to basically do whatever he wants.

I figured I'd start this topic up since there was one for East TN. Who will be the top players in West TN, rural and Memphis?

Rural West TN

Darren Dunbar, Quan Campbell - Humboldt

Jay Murphy, Ricky Tisdale - Bolivar

John Hudson, Fred Yarbrough - Dyer Co.

Casey Prather, Rod Long - Jackson NS

Tarius Johnson, Kendall Anthony - Liberty

John Ross Glover, E.J. Miller - USJ

Shonte Sims - Henry Co.

Thomas Greer - West Carroll

BJ Marshall - Union City

Memphis

Add more to the Rural West TN list if I left anyone out and I'll let the people who keep up with Memphis more fill that part out.... this is just a little offseason discussion.

Well idk if Campbell will even play next year.

Here are my nominations and numerous questions.

Tay Tay Newby from BTW playing with the Y 15U travel team this summer is a one package do-it-all player. What is going on with the Memphis Select team 15U? Is Jarnell Stokes still with them? Are they still together. Who is EJ Miller (USJ) playing for this summer?

Kendall Anthony is one awesome 1 player? John Hudson was playing with the Select also but again are they (Select) still together>Who is John Glover playing with this summer? Bobby Parks is great player also from St. George.

Tay Tay was on my list Utfan, but I heard he's going with Coach JJ at Melrose, but Stokes is playing down with the Bearcats in 15U, I think and probably playing up with the Select at large exposure tournaments. I'm not sure about the 15U team in general, but John Ross left the Bearcats and is playing with the Nashville Celtics I'm hearing he's doing pretty good with them.

Here are my nominations and numerous questions.

Tay Tay Newby from BTW playing with the Y 15U travel team this summer is a one package do-it-all player. What is going on with the Memphis Select team 15U? Is Jarnell Stokes still with them? Are they still together. Who is EJ Miller (USJ) playing for this summer?

Kendall Anthony is one awesome 1 player? John Hudson was playing with the Select also but again are they (Select) still together>Who is John Glover playing with this summer? Bobby Parks is great player also from St. George.

I'm not sure about the Select either. Just heard thats who Big Ced is playing with 17U and another 15U player for the Select is Fred Yarbrough heard that also!

Jody Joe

I talked with JJ from Melrose last year when they came to Liberty for some Pre-season tournament. He told me that Tay TAy was playing with him but he had to let him go because of attitude problems.

Hear that Jarnell Stokes is playing with the Bearcats out of Memphis.

The class of 2012 is very strong across the state as I see it. Tay Tay Newby, Jarnell Stokes, Adam Weary, John Glover, David Howard, John Hudson, Vari Craig, Cameron the PG from Memphis. This would be an all-star team with these players.

• 2 months later...

Let's see.. you give me

pg--Joe Jackson White Station

sg--Madracus Wade Mitchell

sf--Adonis Thomas Melrose OR Casey Prather NS

pf--Tarious Johnson Liberty

C--Tarik Black Ridgeway

With a bench of Kendall Anthony, Thomas Greer, Chris Crawford, Chris Jones, and Octavious ?? the tall kid from Whitehaven and Im ready for Middle and East TN teams