Summer Baseball

IrishBaseball44

NOTE: Any help with this is GREATLY appreciated

I have recently been hired as the new Head Coach at Notre Dame HS and am looking to begin a summer program for our team. I know I am late in the game, but I was just hired and need to fill our schedule in as best I can. I am looking for mid-week games in the evening throughout the month of June. Some of our guys are playing summer travel ball on the weekends, but I would love to play some mid-week games with our guys. Anybody have any openings or ideas about who I might call to schedule games? We're open to playing anybody from A to AAAAA as long as we're playing ball. We are willing to travel to play away games if necessary. Also, if there are any travel ball tournaments looking for an extra high school age team, we are interested in entering.

Please email me or Call:

Drew Friedrich

Head Coach Notre Dame Baseball

dfriedrich@hunteroil.net

423-504-7170

Congratulations!!!

Hope you find some games! I will send some emails to some friends to see if they have any openings....

NOTE: Any help with this is GREATLY appreciated

I have recently been hired as the new Head Coach at Notre Dame HS and am looking to begin a summer program for our team. I know I am late in the game, but I was just hired and need to fill our schedule in as best I can. I am looking for mid-week games in the evening throughout the month of June. Some of our guys are playing summer travel ball on the weekends, but I would love to play some mid-week games with our guys. Anybody have any openings or ideas about who I might call to schedule games? We're open to playing anybody from A to AAAAA as long as we're playing ball. We are willing to travel to play away games if necessary. Also, if there are any travel ball tournaments looking for an extra high school age team, we are interested in entering.

Please email me or Call:

Drew Friedrich

Head Coach Notre Dame Baseball

dfriedrich@hunteroil.net

423-504-7170