Where is the most difficult place to get a road wi

footballfanatic

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you have to be leery of Oliver Springs officials that officiate Oliver SPrings High School Athletic events at Oliver Spring's field. I am just so happy as our Olivers Springs fans, alum, coaches, and players that TSSAA allows Oliver Springs to be the exception to the rule and allow hometown refrees.

thank you TSSAA, I wonder if maybe alcoa did have 200 yards in penalties that game and maybe just maybe the officials did make one mistake on an interception- but know its known as the "Oliver Springs Conspiracy Theory ( similar to the Pelican Brief and Erin Brokawich) ( anyone see Julia Roberts?)

I was at both games.. ALcoa was penalized alot that night.. sometiems that happens.. If the refs really wanted OS to win do you think they would allow Alcoa to win 42-7?

Also, with or without that interception Oliver Springs completely outplayed and had the better football team that night and last year.. with or without the interception.

Guest caligula

I hope this means Blount Co. Schools, cause Maryville is not a Blount Co. school. :x

But I agree if you wanna win at William Blount you have to keep your fingers crossed. Maryville at Maryville kinda stinks they have Blount Co. officials and Knox Co. Maryville doesn't have a home (ref) advantage. We beat West at West by a larger margin than 7, :) , but I still say it is a hard place to get a win.

Posted by OS91:

Yes, you have to be leery of Oliver Springs officials that officiate Oliver SPrings High School Athletic events at Oliver Spring's field. I am just so happy as our Olivers Springs fans, alum, coaches, and players that TSSAA allows Oliver Springs to be the exception to the rule and allow hometown refrees.

thank you TSSAA, I wonder if maybe alcoa did have 200 yards in penalties that game and maybe just maybe the officials did make one mistake on an interception- but know its known as the "Oliver Springs Conspiracy Theory ( similar to the Pelican Brief and Erin Brokawich) ( anyone see Julia Roberts?)

I was at both games.. ALcoa was penalized alot that night.. sometiems that happens.. If the refs really wanted OS to win do you think they would allow Alcoa to win 42-7?

Also, with or without that interception Oliver Springs completely outplayed and had the better football team that night and last year.. with or without the interception.

I didn't say they didn't. I just said that was a horrible call. (And there was nothing in front of Jason but open field, and nobody on that team would have caught him from behind.) That being said, though, outside the first quarter, Kingston was outplayed. Bad calls are just something that you have to overcome. OS fans complain about officials, too.

[Edited by swamp on 9-13-02 8:50P]

Man i'd hate to play anywhere any worse than Portland. That darn train whistle will drive you crazy. Seems like they will find almost any thing reason enough to blow it also. The only way to shut it up would be to score on every touch, i'd guess. Milan always has a tough crowd and the team is usually hard to beat in their house or yours. Any game in Memphis has the afore mentioned "unspecified reasons" . Those high open stands at Springfield are tough on the fans and with a strong wind on a cold night you'll wish you weren't there. I can't really think of anthing that overcomes the "train whistle" at Portland, tiny little visitor stands real railroad tracks right behind the visitors stands....at least one train a quarter....man i froze to death listenin to that whistle and wanting it over.And worse than that they wear purple and we always have troule with a house full of purple.......beezer