Non South Rebel hog-wash

muttandjeff

I've got a thought Waco.Let's hire a professional wrestler and make him { Waco the mask warrior}and charge 1000 dollars per person to get in the ring with.........{you}.We'll replace DB parents having to work the race with the ''WaCoJaCo challenge" twice a year.Maybe put a statue of "you'' in front of the field house like Rocky in Philly.

Thats a good ideal.............except nobody's gonna' pay $1000 for a butt whoopin', knowing that their hospital bill will be three times that amount. Puting that statue at the field house would probably work though. You could probably get some private donors and get the city to kick in a couple hundred thousand. Maybe even put the statue out in the middle of the new $560,000 parking lot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good ideal.............except nobody's gonna' pay $1000 for a butt whoopin', knowing that their hospital bill will be three times that amount. Puting that statue at the field house would probably work though. You could probably get some private donors and get the city to kick in a couple hundred thousand. Maybe even put the statue out in the middle of the new $560,000 parking lot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know,by the time the season get's here you will have them pretty mad.I'd say your fan base will triple over the next month

HEY, maybe that new parking lot will help get the little Indian's into the second round of the playoff's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY, maybe that new parking lot will help get the little Indian's into the second round of the playoff's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We're more concerned about the big Indians.

HAHA thats funny when you talk about the Indians like this when you know you and someone else are true Indians.

HAHA thats funny when you talk about the Indians like this when you know you and someone else are true Indians.

YA gotta have some fun!!! I still pull for the Indians,but when we play its all REBELS....and by the way can you please get me some 1st round playoff posters printed out...that way I can hang them outside our stadium when we play,that way I know we will win.HAAA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> HAAAHAAAA I hope your son has a great year.

YA gotta have some fun!!! I still pull for the Indians,but when we play its all REBELS....and by the way can you please get me some 1st round playoff posters printed out...that way I can hang them outside our stadium when we play,that way I know we will win.HAAA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> HAAAHAAAA I hope your son has a great year.

I have some posters printed that says.....

DB - 44

South - 0

if you'd like to hang some of them up /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have some posters printed that says.....

DB - 44

South - 0

if you'd like to hang some of them up /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

YEP, THIS YEARS SCORE .........THE MIGHTY REBELS 44...the little indians...o /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

YEP, THIS YEARS SCORE .........THE MIGHTY REBELS 44...the little indians...o /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's say that happens.You wouldn't rub it in,would you ? OK,maybe you would.I still talk about a scrimmage years ago,when we came up to Kingsport and just destroyed Dobyns Bennett.We went on to beat Jeff county at their homecoming that year.What a year it was for my Devils.Did you say,what was our record ? We won 2 games !! Point is,whatever happens with the "Big game",it's just one game for both of us and there will be a lot of Bulls eyes on the Rebs as well as the Indians this year. I'd hate to be the team that wins that game and then goes 2-8 on the year !!! Been there and done that.On the other hand,if we both had bad years.I'd want to be the team that won this game!!!!!!

Let's say that happens.You wouldn't rub it in,would you ? OK,maybe you would.I still talk about a scrimmage years ago,when we came up to Kingsport and just destroyed Dobyns Bennett.We went on to beat Jeff county at their homecoming that year.What a year it was for my Devils.Did you say,what was our record ? We won 2 games !! Point is,whatever happens with the "Big game",it's just one game for both of us and there will be a lot of Bulls eyes on the Rebs as well as the Indians this year. I'd hate to be the team that wins that game and then goes 2-8 on the year !!! Been there and done that.On the other hand,if we both had bad years.I'd want to be the team that won this game!!!!!!

I figure that one of these days South will defeat DB in football. Its that law of averages thing. I think it took Greenville 36 years to do it, but once they got that win they took DB off their schedule. I guess they didn't want to go another 36 years without a win over the Indians. When South does finally get their win I would think they would do the same. This could be the year for South to finally turn the trick, who knows. The whole world is upside down right now, so it would be a good time. I know the Southers are really talking it up out there. I think they have scored 6 points total the last two times the two teams have met. That might be something they would want to work on. Maybe the "YOGA" clases will help.

I figure that one of these days South will defeat DB in football. Its that law of averages thing. I think it took Greenville 36 years to do it, but once they got that win they took DB off their schedule. I guess they didn't want to go another 36 years without a win over the Indians. When South does finally get their win I would think they would do the same. This could be the year for South to finally turn the trick, who knows. The whole world is upside down right now, so it would be a good time. I know the Southers are really talking it up out there. I think they have scored 6 points total the last two times the two teams have met. That might be something they would want to work on. Maybe the "YOGA" clases will help.

It's bound to happen sometime.South Greene even beat Greeneville one time .Speaking of Greene county football.The best football web sight that I've ever seen is Greenecountyfootball.com It has just about every stat on every team in Greene county.If there is such a sight in Sullivan County,could someone post it.I would love for DB and the rest of the teams up here to have that.It even shows how bad the tribe has killed my old Devils Waco.If you want to see a team that has played schools all over the place besides the Indians going back many years,it's on that web sight under Greeneville highs page.I would love to see Dobyns Bennet's great history put in a web sight like that for my kids to enjoy as well.