Non South Rebel hog-wash

muttandjeff

And your opinion matters so very much to me. Really. I'll take your advice in deep consideration.

PS...bitterness and envy are such unattractive traits on you, polish up a bit in charm school and try again /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

And I can promise you that BT2 takes NO crap NO time from NO one, especially a confused indian kid...they'd just be another greasy spot on Fort Henry Drive, however, I will let the duece know you are concerned for his self esteem and friend-making.

Can you use phonics and read that this is a SOUTH thread? No wannabees please, no matter how bitter and angry you are. You are dismissed. Pick up your tail feathers and don't let the door hit you in the end zone.

Actually this thread was started by MuttandJeff for Whacko-Jocko and his DA brothers. It is not a South thread. Maybe thats why you couldn't get a job with the Kingsport City school system.

I got two words for you.....Alcoholics Anonymous

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this thread was started by MuttandJeff for Whacko-Jocko and his DA brothers. It is not a South thread. Maybe thats why you couldn't get a job with the Kingsport City school system.

I got two words for you.....Alcoholics Anonymous

Worked for KCS for 7 years- teacher of the year twice-resigned to have my 5th child; 17 years total experience- do your research first fool--- and take Indian Notion to the library with you when you go. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I got two words for you.....Go AWAY.

Worked for KCS for 7 years- teacher of the year twice-resigned to have my 5th child; 17 years total experience- do your research first fool--- and take Indian Notion to the library with you when you go. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I got two words for you.....Go AWAY.

JEEZ..If this were my mom ..I would hide the Ethernet cable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JEEZ..If this were my mom ..I would hide the Ethernet cable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now back to football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!